Chief Elder Osiris : IT IS TIME FOR THE BLACK SILENT MAJORITY TO BECOME VOCAL, IF NOT, THEN I WILL, WITH T

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    IT IS TIME FOR THE BLACK SILENT MAJORITY TO BECOME VOCAL, IF NOT, THEN I WILL, WITH THE MAJORITY DIVINE VOICE, OF ONE !!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, I sat and I watched the Reverend Jeremiah Wright speak at the Press Club today, and I was not disturbed at what he said concerning Religion and the Black church, which is, that there is a difference in the way black People act in the Church and View Religion, as oppose to the creators of that Religion.

Yet I share in stating, maybe so, but the foundation of that which is believed in, happen to be the same, with expectation to come from believing and worshiping in Religion, which is the same by all Religious Worshipers, which is, that Jesus is coming to save those that believe in Him and has kept his father commandments, and Reverend Wright, is a Man that indicate that he believe in such a Lie, and you tell me that is a sign of someone being Profoundly Reasonably, Intelligent, Divinely So ?

The Reverend Wright say that when it come to him and Obama, he has to say what is expected of him to say in the Church of Religion because he has to answer not to Black People but to God, and he says Obama has to say what is expected of him to say when participating in the arena of Politics, and I share with you, that the both are parties to telling you Lies, and in acting in such a way to deceive you Black people, as one of them stand on their soap box indicating one speak the Mind of GOD America, while the other speak from a Race Blind Mind of a social political construct.

One Mind is based on what is believed by one, while the other speak on what is wanted to be from his perception of America, both making no distinction what so ever to the fact that the two Minds concerning the Social, Economic, Political, and Religious Dynamics, looking from two different prism of perception, each having nothing to do with Liberating Black People from our present condition in America and the World.

Beloved within the Black community in America, there is a Silent Majority and the appeal for reconciliation between Black and White folks, are all inclusive, coming from those Black People that constitute the America Black Community, they who have done no wrong against a People we are being asked to reconcile with.

Reverend Wright is no different from a Reverend T D Jakes, or any other slick tongued Religious Peacher, not once did I hear the concern coming from Reverend Wright about Afrika as a whole and the Black Afrikan Divide, never was Reparation and the Mental and Physical Freedom being the need of Black People in America was addressed, again I say that all Religion is of the Devil and all that preach such Lies to Black People happen to be either Intelligently ignorant or an enemy to Black people, intelligently so.

Beloved, you can not Convert the Devil, using the Devil tools in an attempt to do so, the Devil can not be made to conform from that which they are, the Devil is incontrovertible and the Devil is committed to their creation, Religion, Lucifer is the creator of all form of religious belief, so don't you know that Lucifer know what he Meant when composing that book referred to as the Bible and was and is it not, the Bible that Satan used as an offense against, and to conquer, the Black World, as we evolved to become worshipers of a Religion that promise plenty and give you nothing you need to Free your selves, from what Religion has caused your Black Life condition to now experience ?

Tell me, why should White folks and all of those other folks with a Record of Oppressing Black People, reconcile with you, it would appear that an error in Judgment concerning Black People by them, has been made.

All that the Devilish Oppressors do to Black people that bring self ignorance upon us, is well thought out and planned against your Black Selves, so no amount of Religion is enough to save Black People from the Life Religion has caused to come upon us, and any Afrikan Americans, such as a Rev. Wright, who has not the intent to give you the Divine Truth about what Black People need to do, in order to Save our Lives from the shackles of European, Arab, Jewish Religion, become the agent of Death to Black People, both Physical and Spiritual.

Why do Black People always appear to have a Want to convince those people with a record of oppressing Black People that they are wrong about the way they believe about us black People, Why ?

Is that not a sign of the fact that we Black Folks carry an inferiority Complex about ourselves concerning White People, always wanting their approval of us ?

The Church has proved not to be a haven for safety and Freedom for Black people in this modern Time, if such was the case, we would not be here in America attempting to prove our Loyalty to America and White People, which is what Rev. Wright Religion teach him to do.

Tell me, what Greater Good can any Religious Preacher be to you, concerning bringing Freedom and independence to Afrika and your Black Behind in America ?

Name one Greater Good Thing Religion has done for you in relation to your Present Life condition that lead you to know that your present life condition is about to be Liberated, One !!!

You can not do so, because Religion is not about Liberating your physical Life condition, it is about promising you of a Different Life way of Living in Heaven, such is the Doctrine of Rev. Wright Religion.

Reverend Wright says that being Different does not Mean being Deficient, well, are we Black people Different and is yet deficient in that which we Need to Free our Black Behind, does deficient mean, not being able to forgive our Enemy and those that spitefully abuse Black People, if so, then I am the first to admit to that deficiency, because if not, then such is the Religious perceptive terms of behavioral condition we should aspire to .

Tell me Beloved, when will the Black Majority in America cease from being Silent, and rise to challenge the Brand New Afrikan, challenging them from indicating every Time they speak, it is in behalf of all Black People, when in fact, they represent a Minority of Belief among black People, concerning how we Think about our present condition in America and toward those who are the cause for our present status in America, the Silent Majority I share about.

You See beloved, those that are the Silent Black Majority, is the Invisible Black people in America and not those that speak boldly about the Want to convince White People that being Different does not mean that we are Deficient, Hell White People knew that about our Black Behind way before they set out to make us to believe such about ourselves, what I will share with you is that being Black does mean that we are deficient in being equipped to believe everything that the Religious bible tell us to believe if only we would use our Divine Mind, concerning God, The Universe, And Our Black Selves, Different that we are, needing to be Liberated from the Lies of Religion and America acts of Deception about its intent concerning the Majority of Black People in America.

Beloved, as long as the Black Majority remain Silent and a Target of the Religious Fanatics, The Black World will remain in the tail spin of Life we now find ourselves, which is trying to convince White folks to change their Spirit toward us, as if it is a Spirit of Expression that happen by accident, in error by white folks, how Sad and Pitiful we have become, as the now Brand New Afrikan American, famish for the Love of White folks and all else with a History of disrespecting and abusing us black People, using their invented Tool of Religion to capture the Mind of the Brand New Afrikan American.

The Politics Of Obama and the Religion Of Rev. Wright is compatible, they both travel the same path of Lies and Deception, Different but not deficient in the Lies and Deception the both practice, an act that prevent Black People from Knowing the Divine Truth concerning God, Universe and our black Selves and you know what, I support Obama for President, but not for the common Reason most black People do.

Be Kind To Your Self

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.destee.com
    www.livinginblack.ning.com
    http://www.freewebs.com/ogieva27/chiefelderosirisakkebala.htm
    GOOGLE SEARCH: Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala
    [email protected]

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Cheif Elder

Would you be willing to share with us why you do support Obama for president?

Every president we ever had was a liar.... why should the next be any different?

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    If you read closely I say that I have my reason that is different from the Common Black Supporter of Obama.

I support Obama because I know if he is elected he will not be able to bring about the Change in black folks Lives that Black people want and long for, so we hang our hope on change and hope, based on President Obama presence and when Change does not Come, then I am interested in Seeing what Black Folks will do then.

Sure political promises are based upon saying what the Have Not want to hear, we Black folks do not Think.

No president since this territory has become America USA, has caused Liberation to come to the Black Life, but here we are Praying and Hoping that Obama will be the instrument of Constructive Change for our lives and in no way Obama will be allowed to bring such a change to our Lives.

So may be, when that reality hit home with Black people, then may be an alternative will be sought after by us.

No beloved, I have no illusion about Obama Run for President.

Be Kind To Your Self

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

thank you :)

I was just wondering because I read in another post u wrote the same thing... seeing it a second time and not being able to figure out why you were supporting him "for your own reason"...

i just wanted to know.....

very very true!!!

I just wonder why we like to set ourselves up to be let down?? and for some the reality will never hit home.....

again thank you......

I saw some of the excitement... and I wasn't excited (about Obama)..

then I saw this post and I was excited......... that someone said what I was thinking........