Black People : It is just the way they do things...

happy69

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 3, 2002
All this going on about the the Abusers at that Iraqi Prison.

Why is it that when Whites do heinous, subhuman things to people...why the first thing they do is cover for their behavior.

I mean, today I am hearing, they are just stupid kids, they don't know any better....?

Yet, had that been some Black soldiers... I do believe that they would be demonizing all of Us... they'd be in jail somewhere, and they never would have questioned showing the photos.

They try to cover it to make everyone think that it is so uncharacteristic of a mature white american to do something like this. If they were white and they did this, there must have been a reason, in their eyes. They give the reason, they didn't know any better. Maybe if it were black soildiers they would ban the rest of the black soldiers from the military, then we would not have to die in this stupid white war. Yeah right, they are more than happy to send us to die. And we wonder why so many countries do not like this country (USA). It's because we do horrible things and try to justify it by acting like the rest of the world are animals.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back