Black People : It Is EASY To Hate on Your Brother / Sister

how is calling the police on man pimping 13 year old girls an attack onn Black people?

You need the number to 911 ... so you can get your phone calls on ??

Dial 9-1-1 ... if that's the best you can do.

:heart:

Destee

You need the number to 911 ... so you can get your phone calls on ??

Dial 9-1-1 ... if that's the best you can do.

Destee
Because I happen to have a different opinion of one man, all my other posts in regards to the millions our people are discounted over my stating facts about one man?

Because I happen to have a different opinion of one man, all my other posts in regards to the millions our people are discounted over my stating facts about one man?
This happens on the other board, I am hated and castigated and accused and called psychotic for being Christian and now I am hated and psychotic have a problem and hateful because I post some facts about the president of a corrupt nation?

Absolutely.

We have to raise the standard, set a new high, one where every thing counts.

It's time out for this straddling the fence kinda living ... either you're with us or you're against us.

You can't be talk'n out of one side of your mouth, about how you love your people, while tearing us down out the other side of your mouth.

That's BS and we all know it. It's time out for it. All of us must tow the line.

Our children need it, our future needs it, we owe it to our Ancestors, and there's no getting around it.

Absolutely ... everything each of us says and does, should count ... everything.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back