Black People : It Is EASY To Hate on Your Brother / Sister

what is easy is to commit evil,

whether from a street corner, or from Wall street or from a world government,
and I am not sure and I could be wrong, and open to correction, but speaking out against wrong, is not hate, because hate is an emotion based on nothing, except probably fear,

it is not an anaylisis

Sounds familiar. :?:

....but if folks want to tell me that evil is not something to fight against and that Malcolm X was wrong when he said ones spirtuality must take a revolutionary course in order to be viable, or that the Common Good of the Race or anything Good for the Black community is not worth seeking because there is no good or evil, then it is time for me to leave.

I've never done either of those things.

You're demonstrating the very thing this thread speaks of, pointing the finger at another Sister or Brother, never putting your stuff on the table.

It's psychopathic behavior ... or some other big word that indicates krazee, insane, etc.

:heart:

Destee
I realy don't understand your point so just let these things continue in the hood is that what you are saying?

I realy don't understand your point so just let these things continue in the hood is that what you are saying?

No, i'm saying, instead of attacking what others are doing ... put what you have accomplished on the table.

Can you do that ... instead of attacking your Sister or Brother's work?

Destee

No, i'm saying, instead of attacking what others are doing ... put what you have accomplished on the table.

Can you do that ... instead of attacking your Sister or Brother's work?

Destee
how is stating fact attacking anyone, Bush used to use that excuse when he waged wars and folks said it was wrong, I don't understand?

A person has to be on trial to post an opinion that others don't agree with?

how is stating fact attacking anyone, Bush used to use that excuse when he waged wars and folks said it was wrong, I don't understand?

A person has to be on trial to post an opinion that others don't agree with?

If this is the position you want to take, attacking your own people, then stand firmly in it ... taking whatever comes.

Do You Brother ... do you.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back