Black People : it is easy to hate black people

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by jamesfrmphilly, May 8, 2006.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,734
    the republicans stole the election of 1980.
    that was the year that anti black racism became OK again.
    anyone who is 25 to 35 has spent their entire life under systematic anti black brainwashing.
    therefore it is easy for them to hate black people.
    that's all they know.
    brainwashing is when you act against your own best interests.
    black people hating themselves is an example of this.
    even those who claim to be pro black seem to have no problem with venting on other black people who they perceive as less black as themselves.
    who benefits from all this? the devil.
    good sisters say there are no good brothers.
    good brothers cannot find good sisters.
    it's probably hard to find anybody if you are blinded by hate.

black people do so many self destructive things. why?

brainwashing does make one act against their own self interest. how could black people not do self destructive things. it is so easy to hate black people.
    you have to ask your self why do black people do all this stuff to themselves? are we just bad people?
    why don't we all get married and develop our communities? are we just bad people?
    or are we brainwashed?

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    This must be a rhetorical question because the answer is obvious to me. There's no doubt in my mind that we have been brainwashed which is evident throughout these discussion forums. It's not so much that we seldom find mutual agreement, it's what we aren't in agreement on that's disturbing. I don't expect there to be consensus of opinion on politics or religion, but who we are or how we define ourselves as a people is an issue that seems to be unique to Black Americans. The only reason I can come up with to explain this pathological dilemma is brainwashing at its best.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    It's more than "brainwashing". I remember my college days back in the 70s when there was a book circulating dealing with the "rape of the mind" but I was not able to secure the book. I disagree with the statement concerning "how we define ourselves as a people is an issue that seems to be unique to Black Americans." For example, during the anti-apartheid movement I know Blacks from "South Africa" who did not define themselves as "human beings" or "South Africans" some of whom to this day refer to themselves as "Azanian". I know socalled American Indians who struggle also with the terms "Native American" and "indigenous" and "red men".. I know ""Chicanos" who also struggle with the terms "Latino" or "Hispanic" or "Latin American" of La Gente de "Aztlan" who do not define themselves "Mexican-American" and then there are the "moreana)o)s", "blanco)as", etc...the divide between "white hispanics" and "black hispanics"...etc..

Furthermore, again even using or identifying as "Black American" has another connotation which is exclusionist towards Haitians, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Nigerians, Ethiopians, Ghanaians, etc...but this is not particular to "Black Americans" just another example of "micro-nationalism", that is to say, "tribalism"...and again, this is not pparticular to any single groupg of Black people...just witness Dwhat is going on in Darfur...

What is starting to disturb me is an increasingly isolationism and "self-marginalization" and a "Go it alone" mentality and I just don't see how the survival of Black people in "america" can be maintained, particularly in the political process without allies, racial, ethnic and political. The numbers simply do not add up...

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,734
    yet, not one of our posters ever acknowledges that they are brainwashed.
    we have all these very hip people who seem to have negative attitudes about black people.
    everyone says "do not blame the white man". noone says that this was a mantra of the reagan administration.
    our very hip black people have adopted the reagan brainwash and internalized it. how hip is that?

if you go through the education system in the US or if you watch TV, or if you have read the bible or koran, you will have a very low opinion of black people.
    how many black people have been through therapy? how many of our hip posters have determined just where they got the things that they hold as gospel?

why DO black people in america do the things they do? why?
    if we are not bad people what is the explanation?

5. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,734
    i think this is what one does when they lose faith in other black people. i suffer from this myself.

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    "yet not one of our posters ever acknowledges that they are brainwashed."

Perhaps if you took the lead and acknowledged your own brainwashing which has led to you bragging about your "sexing white women" in the past then maybe others would follow suit.

7. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    hmmm....

it is easy to hate black people I agree.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the republicans stole the election of 1980.Before my time, but thanx for the heads up.
    that was the year that anti black racism became OK again.
    anyone who is 25 to 35 has spent their entire life under systematic anti black brainwashing.Really, interesting.
    therefore it is easy for them to hate black people.
    egame....[/B][/COLOR]
    brainwashing is when you act against your own best interests.unbeknownst to the washee.
    black people hating themselves is an example of this.
    even those who claim to be pro black seem to have no problem with venting on other black people who they perceive as less black as themselves.Ain't that the truth. These pro-Blacks who do so are feeding into the grand scheme of things by focusing all their attention on the "buffer race" instead of the puppetmaster. To look into the eyes of a bi-racial and dismiss him/her for having other blood is self-hate.
    who benefits from all this? the devil.
    good sisters say there are no good brothers.that's untrue.
    good brothers cannot find good sisters.also untrue.
    it's probably hard to find anybody if you are blinded by hate.True.

black people do so many self destructive things. why?programmed.

brainwashing does make one act against their own self interest. how could black people not do self destructive things. it is so easy to hate black people.and hating a bi-racial Black is proof. What do you do, half-way trust them?
    you have to ask your self why do black people do all this stuff to themselves? are we just bad people?Not by nature.
    why don't we all get married and develop our communities? are we just bad people?Too focused on who is and isn't Black.
    or are we brainwashed?apparently. After the wash and condition, you're supposed to RINSE.

8. Coach707

Coach707 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Wow. I totally agree that it is easy to hate black people. Some dont even realize that they support the hate because as it has been said here we are brainwashed.

I will be the first to admit. I have been brainwashed! I acknowledged the problem about 2 years ago and I have been working my butt off to come to grips with whats REAL in this world.

The great question here is why do black people do the things they do if we are not bad people?

I think the answer is right up under our noses. Everyday we are on our quest for a piece of this American pie. It seems to me that many have and will choose to find a "short cut" instead of sacrifice and hard work to obtain their goals.

NOT ALL BLACK people are that way, but there are certainly more than enough.

9. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62

You probably can't see this with me on the ignore list, but that was a good post, brother O!(smile!) Again, looking at things through our narrow personal and collective Black prism just distorts our vision of the realities other people have to deal with... And now I will address brother James post...(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah

10. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62

Brother James, few of us say "Don't Blame the White Man" without qualifying the statement... How can you take responsibility for your uplift, when you are constantly focused on what the other man is doing... Contrary to popular opinion, you cannot really focus on but ONE thing at a time... Some folks think they can focus on lighting that cigarette while driving a 100mph - until they hit that tractor trailer that was once up ahead...

Peace!
    Isaiah