Black People : It is done!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Maîtresse, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Maîtresse

Maîtresse A Lady MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    President Barack Obama has officially been re-elected.

2. MimiBelle

MimiBelle Well-Known Member MEMBER

RN-BSN
    Ratings:
    +426
    I know...my mother just called me screaming.
    *laugh*

I don't think it shocking.
    Meh.
    I suppose that I'm happy for him.

3. Maîtresse

Maîtresse A Lady MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    Yeah it's a daunting job, being President. I feel he has our country's best interest at heart so I am happy he won.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    the devil refuses to concede…...

5. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Obama wins. I did predict, months ago, he would.

Chicken George was doing too good a job stealing from the poor and giving to the rich for our handlers to let anyone else get elected and mess up their good thing.

Time to move on.

6. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    Where the hell have you been, young man?

7. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    The country, yes.
    Blacks........I just wish he would say something about us/for us. Just one word, one syllable.

8. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +601
    Ouch!

Does Obama have a choice or any real POWER, which is probably why my post [below] hasn't made it onto the Dailly Mail's message board here in the UK!

Though I agree with your rationale with regard to professionals in every area of human activity, isn’t part of the problem the fact that media hype/image management is more important than substance [as underlined both Reagan and Arnie becoming Governor’s of California/equivalent to running the 10th largest economy on the planet, with Reagan even going on to become President of the USA [whereas Arnie fell short despite marrying into the Kennedy clan]?
    Will any of the SAS or the USA’s Special Forces EVER in their lives earn even a fraction of the $76 million Tom Cruise [an excellent actor] made for pretending to do the things that they actually go out and do [risking life and limb for the POWER ELITE], last year?
    Didn’t you note the way Obama attempted to bail out [of being easily the most emasculated man of African ethnicity in the USA] by GIVING Romney the first televised debate?
    Isn’t being President of the USA the ultimate poisoned chalice for ANY politician [with the grief multiplied geometrically when you’re of African ethnicity as well] as underlined by what has ALWAYS happened to any USA President who attempted to do what they thought was RIGHT [cost JFK, McKinley & Lincoln their lives] as opposed to what they were TOLD by the current POWER ELITE?
    What has Obama actually been allowed to change [Guantanamo is still open along with the troop numbers in Afghanistan and Iraq still rising] in fact didn’t he have to keep most of the NEO-CON NUTCASE advisors that were pulling the so affable G W Bush Junior’s strings?
    Isn’ having a President of the USA of African ethnicity to publicly sanction the murder of Osama bin Laden [allegedly] in front of his wife and children, assisting in deposing/murdering Libya’s sovereign head of state to destroy Gaddafi and his Afro-centric agenda in one; along with murderous execution without trial by drone of non-white “Enemies and their cohorts” now being seen as acceptable/the WAY TO GO in the 21st century; without the RACE CARD being drawn on them; the obvious reason THEY gave their so superbly eloquent intellectually agile Black puppet/mouthpiece his second term?
    Is there a precedent for Obama being forced to give the Nobel Peace prize [is becoming more and more ridiculous all the time, wasn’t it recently awarded to the EU] back the way drug cheat athletes have to give up their medals once caught out?
    Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

9. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Unlike Boy Bush, Obama is an extremely intelligent as well as articulate man. Such an intelligent, articulate, man would understand, even better than you and I, everything you have said before he chose to except his party's nomination for POTUS in 2008.

Sadly, Obama made a conscious decision to become one of the Smiths who police the Matrix, rather than live up to the great promise he showed as a community activist prior to enrolling in Harvard.

All that was good in Obama seems to have crumbled to dust following his first trip to his father's native home of Kenya. Obama was a community activist when he left for Kenya. After he returned to America, later that same year in 1988, he enrolled in Harvard Law School, got into politics, and rapidly became the pawn of Corporate America we know today.