Black Spirituality Religion : IT IS ALL IN THE MIND

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by DARKSIDE MAGICK, Jun 5, 2008.

1. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
  2. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Nice... truly all in the mind, I was reading the book "The Holygraphic Universe" and it said the same thing. I'm going to have to pick up that book right there, looks koo..

3. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
  4. Belsidus

Belsidus Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    The Real Illuminati are Black!

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    am I having issues with this?...yes indeed! Why? Lets look at it. As it states;"If they are so evil why do they appear to have the best that physical reality can offer and not you?" I could have it too if I was on the order of capitalism, greed, controlling the masses with lies, mis-direction, poly-tricks and the total manipulation of nations and people according to my objectives. I obviously could pull all of this off with murder, political manipulation and a whole sack of other things that I dare not write but that can be historically verified in reference to them.

To cut this short...I ain't feeling none of this or the direction that I already see it heading.

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

"THEY" OR ANYBODY ARE SUPPOSED TO CONTROL THE MASSES IF THE MASSES ARE WEAK TO OVERCOME IT. WE LIVE IN THE AEON OF THE STRONG, THE WEAK SHOULD SERVE OR PERISH.

7. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Could it be that Heru and Seth are fighting a war of good and evil to gain balance in the system?

Son of Geb and Nut. Brother of Auset, Nephthys, and Ausar. The husband of Nephthys (Auset twin sister) . Man with the head of an animal. Some times he takes the form of a crocodile. Seth is the god of evil, of drought, of destruction, thunder and storm. Seth tore himself from his mother's womb in his hurry to be born. Every month Seth attacks and devours the moon, the sanctuary of Ausar and the gathering place of the souls of the recently dead.

Jealous of his older brother Ausar - either because of the birth of his sister-wife's son, Anubis, or because of Ausar rulership of Egypt -- Seth made a plan to murder his childless brother and take the throne. When Auset found out about this, she went on a search through the world to find her husband. Bringing him back, Seth happened on the coffer, and tore it open and cut up his brother's corpse, spreading body parts through the land of Egypt. Auset and Seth's wife Nephthys (who had left him to join her sister) went on a quest to restore Ausar. They succeeded enough so that Auset conceived Ausar's son and eventually bore the child Heru in the Delta region where he grew up.

By this time Heru had reached manhood ... Heru thereupon did battle with Seth, the victory falling now to one, now to the other ... Heru and Seth, it is said, still do battle with one another, yet victory has fallen to neither.

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

Is this an African Philosophy backed up by historical research? If that be the case, then the position and condition of our people is quite ok with you based upon what you have written...for we are indeed weak mentally and physically in terms of being able to defend ourselves militarily on a world wide basis. Understanding that we were made to be this way due to our humanity and those among our own people who sided with the invaders, I want to thank you for allowing me to see your mindset as it relates to our reality. I also want to say that, "anyone who replies to your threads based upon your position as it relates to us as a people" has got to be stupid, un-nationalistic and devoid of any love or commitment to our own awakening. Once again, I thank you for allowing me to see this. I will not be replying to any more of your threads and wish you and anyone who does reply to your threads a good life.

Peace!

9. Kabal

Kabal Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    Quack for Fact?

I don't know whether to label Stewart Swerdlow as a quack cashing in on the "conspiracy craze" like Jones and Icke or if he's offering genuine information even if partial so.

In one of his interviews that was posted on youtube, he mentioned that the vaccines given to children have been linked to diabetes.

He mentions that his 11 yr old son fell ill and almost into a coma. After EMT arrives and he's taken to the hospital and tests are run, he's diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. He said he nor his wife knew that their son was going through this until the incident happened.

However, he's a self acclaimed clairvoyant that can view the auras of people and detect illnesses and such, he should have detected illness in his son long before it reached that stage . . .

His credibility isn't helped any further by participating in mind control projects and his male relatives running the Soviet Union and forming the communist party in the US.

10. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

STEWART GIVE YOU ENOUGH TO WET YR LIPS BUT HE CANT GIVE YOU THE WHOLE STORY BECAUSE HE NOT A OCCULTIST. THE CONSPIRACY CRAZE LIKE YOU SAID IS BASICALLY A FARCE TO SCARE PEOPLE. I POSTED THE SECTION FROM THE BOOK BECAUSE IT HAS IN ESSENCE BASIC "TRUTH" ONE CAN USE BUT I SEE PEOPLE ON THE LOVE AND MA'AT TIP. MANY PEOPLE JUST KEMETIC CHRISTIANS, JUST TRADED IN JESUS FOR HERU BUT I DIGRESS.