Black People : It Is All About The Soul Of Black Afrikan People!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
It Is All About The Soul Of Black Afrikan Folks!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

It does not matter what your status is amonst Black Afrikan people concerning your Black activism in the Community of Black Afrikan people or what your activist rank is among Black Afrikan people and you may have been successful in mastering the propaganda machine as taught to your Black leadership by those who educate your Black behind while oppressing your Black behind and you choose to ignore your oppressive state of living in favor of accepting the false premis that have Black Afrikan people believing in those so call Black leaders who are able to generate a false impression of being a successful leader by the way that Black Afrikan leader is left to be a distraction to Black Afrikan people by the activism that espouse religious doctrine to the masses of Black Afrikan people, the type of Black leadership that is well trained to misguided Black Afrikan people about God, Life and Self, the God Lucifer has well indoctrinated the so call Religious leaders activist that is of high favor of Black Afrikan Religious believers, they carry the Soul of Black Folks that has been indoctrinated by the Black Afrikans Religious Leadership, they are the most potent liars and deceivers of Black Afrikan people who has been well trained in the act of believing about the religious God been introduced by that Racist Unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being.

Now, allow me to share with you about what has been done to the Soul ( Mind ) of Black Afrikan Folks, you have been expertly tricked into forgetting the Divine Truth about the Naturalness of God the Divine Essence which represents the Greater Good of everything that is in the Divine Heaven, that Heaven is the Stillness Of The Infinite Night, the Black Electromagnetic Space that is Energy perpetuity vibrating, gyrating, revolving within its own intelligent action which causes the physical things to become, that is the physical universe which has an expiration date while in constant being of the process of movement of coming and going, also vibrating, rotating gyration, revolving around the object that is the master of that solar system, numbered beyond comprehension making up the physical universe, nothing in the physical of its origination is forever, only the Divine Essence the Greater Good- God is Eternal, Everlasting with an infinite presence involving not its action to dictate the action of the physical Universe which all physical things make up to be.

Now here we Black Afrikan Folks are without compassion for Freedom, choosing Religious Civil Rights over Divine Freedom a sign that there is no more among the Black Afrikan the use of Common Sense in the process of Living in the physical and without the use of Common **** Sense, ain't nothing Black Afrikans talk about doing or will accomplish that will serve to the Greater Good Of Afrika and Black Afrikan people to live in Afrika, for only the Greater Good will flourish for the Black Afrikan in Afrike you must be with control of your Black Soul, beloved.

All of the talk we do about Reparation we have yet to innerstand its Divine significance, we talk about things needed to happen in Afrika that will be for the Greater Good of Black Afrikans in Afrika and all of the talk we do is without the use of Common **** Sense and you ignore the Divine Truth I share about how we no longer is with the Divine Bit in the Soul of Black Afrikan folks and you believe you are doing me a disservice by ignoring what I share with you when in fact you be proving who it is that is the Greater Danger to Black Afrikan people, You are, beloved Black Woman and Man, as long as you allow religion be your guide and Lucifer Heaven your desire!!!

With the absent of use of Common **** Sense, there will not be rising in Afrika a United States Of Afrika Government, No Afrika For The Black Afrikans, No Unified Black Afrikan Nation, all signify the Soul of Black Afrikans being without the use of Common **** Sense because it is the use of Common Sense beloved that is going to have Afrika and Black Afrikans to rise again in the splendor of Freedom, Justice, and Independence in Afrika!!!

When there is a unified use of common sense Afrika and Black Afrikans will rise to the pyramid pinnacle where our Divine freedom resides.

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Black Poetry : My hot love poem from my heart and soul for all black girls and for my dear light brown girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Liberty Black People : Gucci’s New Ads, Featuring All African-American Models, Under Fire for Treating ‘Black Soul as Drag’ Black People Open Forum 5
cherryblossom Black People : Black Brewing Company: "Imported From The Soul" Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Black Preacher Against Neo Soul Artists-SMDH! Black People Open Forum 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Tis Black Soul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black Entertainment : 2007 Black Heritage Festival/Soul-Patrol Convention in Philadelphia Black Entertainment 1
Isaiah African American History Culture : ORIGINS OF SOUL FOOD IN BLACK URBAN IDENTITY... African American History Culture 9
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Black Soul of Poetry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 32
P Black Poetry : Soul On Ice - An Epic Poem of Black Youth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
A Black Poetry : The Soul Of A Black Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Black Poetry : Straight From The Soul, Deep (aka More Black Man Speakings) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : Brown Soul Sista Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Fox Soul Cancels Farrakhan Fourth of July Speech After Outrage From ADL, Tapper Black People Open Forum 9
J Black Poetry : Every molecule of the body and soul reaches for you. All the neurons in my brain are filled with impulses of thoughts of love for you. I idolize your Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : You are my beastly lust, body heat from your beauty. A deep feeling of love pierces the psyche and soul, I have an energy dependence on you and your h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Dis-integration of the soul Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
OldSoul Black People : Soul Murder - This is painful - not for children or childish minds Black People Open Forum 0
TotalView Black Poetry : soul communicating Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : I'm a brown Soul Sista looking for a bold mister in VIRGINIA BEACH My mini-skirt is a part of my wor Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Queen's soul doing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Muslims : Satans' attack on The Born Identity of a Soul Islam Study Group 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Soul perfection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : THE QUEEN OF SOUL IS ILL Black Entertainment 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Soul Embodies You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black Poetry : The Soul of a Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Video / Audio : Stone Soul Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Queenie Black People Politics : The Soul of the Democratic Party Black People Politics 108
T Black Muslims : Siyaam (i.e. fasting)..The Soul and Sole reason Islam Study Group 0
shaka64 Black People : Philadelphia soul singer Billy Paul died at the age of 81 Sunday morning, according to his manager. Black People Open Forum 2
T Black Muslims : The origin of The Soul Islam Study Group 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Name That Tune 70's Classical Soul Black Entertainment 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 9 Tastiest Soul Food Spots in the U.S. Food Discussion and Recipes 6
1poetsought Black Poetry : Soul Whisperer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
chuck Black People : Body And Soul: (Movie) Black People Open Forum 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Charles Earland - Journey Of The Soul Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : The Soul Rebels - Let Your Mind Be Free Black Entertainment 0
BlaqStalley The Front Porch : Hey DESTEE BlaqueStalley here... I'm here to meet new people & brooding my mind & soul The Front Porch 8
S Black People : man we were beautiful! : Soul Power (The Greatest Music Festival, 1974) Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Ramadan: Purification for the Soul Islam Study Group 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : What is soul? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Billy Preston: My Soul Is A Witness Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
shaka64 Black Entertainment : soul top ten hits 1982 the year I graduated high school Black Entertainment 3
HODEE Black Poetry : DARK SOUL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Khasm13 The Montclairs - Do I Stand a Chance - 1972 [Soul] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Khasm13 Fairchange - Let Me Be Good [Valley Steel] Rare Deep Soul Chuck Corby Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: JAMES BROWN Soul Train 1974 Papa Don't Take No Mess/My Thang Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Relationships : Female Best Friends in United Kingdom Soul Style Black Relationships 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Travel : 4-Day Weekend Getaway: Soul Traveling Black Travel 0
RAPTOR Black People : Mandela death prompts soul-searching among 'coloureds' in racial limbo Black People Open Forum 2
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVETH - The Young Messiah Gladys KNIGHT, EMPRESS OF SOUL, Audio Video Web Conferencing 0