Black People : It Compromise Not, The Divine Truth I Share With You, Black Woman And Man!!!

I agree with that but look at your statement

the word "BLACK" is not from the loins of so called "Africa".

What is the word that describes what the color of which all colors are "born" from? The humanity born from the loins didn't call it "black". What did they call it? I don't know that's why i'm asking. I know it wasn't "black" black is an english word. So humanity born from loins of so called africa spoke english?

Thanks
I don't know.
Wouldn't pretend to know.
WE could look up probably every language/s and all of the off shoots of various dialects of those languages and all the etymologies for the word 'black' and still not have an answer but we could be sure it wouldn't have the extended meaning that pointed towards designating a human being until (my guess would be) around the time of the so called Enlightenment age (1700ish?).
Hey! I know, the next time a census comes round I'll cross out that race (cum family) section completely and write in..........human.

We could play with semantics almost forever and end up in the same place we started, hell there's whole books written on defining sometimes a single word but almost always on how just a very few words placed in a certain order could be without changing the order interpreted in number of wholly different ways.
Now we need to define what Africa means?

I suspect in all languages the human has used for communication throughout the many ages in both the oral and short history of the written any given word would/could change meaning depending on the context and circumstance it was placed.

I don't know.
Wouldn't pretend to know.
WE could look up probably every language/s and all of the off shoots of various dialects of those languages and all the etymologies for the word 'black' and still not have an answer but we could be sure it wouldn't have the extended meaning that pointed towards designating a human being until (my guess would be) around the time of the so called Enlightenment age (1700ish?).
Hey! I know, the next time a census comes round I'll cross out that race (cum family) section completely and write in..........human.

We could play with semantics almost forever and end up in the same place we started, hell there's whole books written on defining sometimes a single word but almost always on how just a very few words placed in a certain order could be without changing the order interpreted in number of wholly different ways.
Now we need to define what Africa means?

I suspect in all languages the human has used for communication throughout the many ages in both the oral and short history of the written any given word would/could change meaning depending on the context and circumstance it was placed.
Can't tell you how much i appreciate your comment.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back