Black People : It Compromise Not, The Divine Truth I Share With You, Black Woman And Man!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
If You Can't Take It, Get Away From It, The Divine Truth I Am Referring Too, Beloved Black Afrikan People!!!

Divine Truth does not reside in the environment of Lies and Deception, It is about informing Black Afrikans the way to Freedom, period!!!

Divine Respect

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
With all due respect Chief why do you use the term "black" to describe melanin skinned people? I was under the impression that divine "truth" doesn't include to the term "black" nor does the english language represent divine "truth".

English is a bastardized language with words have 10 + different meanings, antonyms, synonyms and the sort, so everything that is said it left up to interpretation and innuendo and the subliminal all of which IMO defies divine "truth".

Oct 4, 2019
With all due respect Chief why do you use the term "black" to describe melanin skinned people? I was under the impression that divine "truth" doesn't include to the term "black" nor does the english language represent divine "truth".

English is a bastardized language with words have 10 + different meanings, antonyms, synonyms and the sort, so everything that is said it left up to interpretation and innuendo and the subliminal all of which IMO defies divine "truth".
If that is the way you want to live it, then create your own environment so to enforce it in the way you will have living Black to be, until then, I remain intelligent enough to know what is irrelevant doing the Time I live in that require me to focus on obtaining my Freedom and it is Freedom that will have you to create our own etymology in an environment where the Black Divine Mind is Respected,

Please, use not your self as a distraction, our reality is in communicating to be understood regardless of how archaic it may seem to be.

Frist seek you and obtain your Freedom Black Woman And Man, then you will not need to showcase your education taught to you by that same racist you now selective make claim about being in error of the education you are regurgitating today, beloved.

I Do Not Disrespect Black Afrikan People, I Love You, Beloved, That Is My Motivation For Sharing The Divine Truth With Black Afrikan People!!!

Divine Respect

Divine Respect

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
If that is the way you want to live it, then create your own environment so to enforce it in the way you will have living Black to be,
If that's the way I want to live? I was asking about you using the term "black"?

I remain intelligent enough to know what is irrelevant doing the Time
You claim irrelevance, yet you respond to this "irrelevance" in your threads. Isn't your intention to free minds as you say, aren't those minds you seek to change influenced by irrelevancy maintained by the bastardized language?

I live in that require me to focus on obtaining my Freedom
I apologize i was under the impression you gained your freedom.

it is Freedom that will have you to create our own etymology in an environment where the Black Divine Mind is Respected
This is my current state.

Frist seek you and obtain your Freedom Black Woman And Man, then you will not need to showcase your education taught to you by that same racist you now selective make claim about being in error of the education you are regurgitating today, beloved.
But that's the same thing I'm asking you. If you claim it's racist and i beg your pardon it's not just an "error" in education. I know it don't need go into the etymology of how melanin skinned people are educated around the world.

Please, use not your self as a distraction, our reality is in communicating to be understood regardless of how archaic it may seem to be.
I'm not a self distraction i'm not caught up on half truths. This is more than just "archaic", I was under the impression you wanted the truth. You can't hang truth with half truths. The term "black" was established to demean melanin skinned people. We did not only call ourselves "black". "Black" was given to us. This is more than just some "archaic educational error" as you stated.

I Do Not Disrespect Black Afrikan People, I Love You, Beloved, That Is My Motivation For Sharing The Divine Truth With Black Afrikan People!!!
you speak of truth yet continue to use a term clearly based in disrespect. You might as well just use the N word and get it over with.

I agree with a lot of what you say. I know you love the Alkebulan lineage just as much as i do. I don't doubt you on that.

You like I know divine truth supersedes all "things" language included.

If you say that what you want is the best for as you call us so called "Black" people why not approach this with the highest level of respect and truth.

Isn't the mind the one thing Chief you always emphasize one should have full control of? Shouldn't that include having knowledge of self which yes divine truth supersedes words but to use terms not based on truth but based in the derogation of the divine mind of melanin skinned people. To marginalize people, putting people in categories, categories of race "white/black" and such.

To continue to support terms based on the derogation of the divine mind of melanin skinned people is like adding cyanide to your sugar. Any poison is poison.

How can one achieve true freedom and still dab in poison?

No matter how you try to cut it Chief and trust I know you love Alkebulan present day past and future people, the term "black" is not divine truth. "black" is a false identity how do you gain freedom on false identity?

The truth shall set you free.

Last edited:

Oct 4, 2019
Ok, you have presented what you have thus far, and I will not attempt to respond tit for tat, so let us show respect to those who read what is being written here and I trust in those who read with innerstanding that which I share.

I am not beholding to that racist unjust defining meaning of the term Black, the word is just a word and I choose to identify with it in accordance to my frame of reference concerning my relationship to that Shade been used and defined by white racist unjust prejudice Human Beings.

So relevancy is to Black Afrikan people that which is capable of having you to see what is best to you to do in your present state of living, which I share the quality of information I do with Black Afrikan people with a Mind Devine that has no fear of words been defined by that white racist which does not apply to a Mind that Divinely Think having respect for the collective self, beloved.

Thanks for revealing your way of looking at the term Black but I see that term far more different than what that racist define it to be, it's not the definition but the action that activate the meaning of the word being control by that white racist Human Being, which appears to affect you beloved.

For instance, take the word ******, it has no effect until you begin to behave in the way it has been defined identifying you to be, otherwise, just a word defined by that white racist Human Being who is not capable of determining the way I behave, beloved.

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Must Never Be A Compromise With Religion Chief Elder Osiris 2
G Black Relationships : How much should each gender compromise for the sake of unity? Black Relationships 18
C Black People : Divine Spirituality Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Divine And Human Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Divine Truth About Black Lives Matters Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Let Me Share This Divine Truth With You Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : What Happen To The Universal Divine Black Beings? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Belief Create The Fool But Divine Knowledge Give Birth To Wisdom. Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Divine Living Comes With Freedom Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Divine Message To The Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice!!! Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : Juicy sexual color of dark skin in the head is only one word: Divine. My juicy, sweet, goddess. The figure is like a boom boom cool rap beat bass from Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : When You Do Not Know What God The Divine Essence , The Greater Good Is, Then You Are Not Qualified To Reference God In Anything You Say Or Do!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Often and many times soften minds with plenty rhymes he do amaze with a new craze make a crew praise grip minds when he sip wine look on the divine we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Divine Spiritual Integrity Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Are You Receptive To Receiving The Divine Truth??? Black People Open Forum 3
T Black Muslims : Divine knowledge in a nut shell & Certain verses in quran clarified. Islam Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Muslims : Divine Knowledge in nut shell Islam Study Group 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : New Book: MMARA NE KYI - Divine Law and Divine Hate Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black People : Language and The Divine. Black People Open Forum 1
noor100 Black Muslims : Creation by Divine Inspiration Islam Study Group 1
R Black Poetry : Quotes divine because I soak rhymes in vinegar in hopes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
noor100 Black Muslims : When Men Abandoned Their Divine Roles Islam Study Group 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Infinite Majestic Of divine Darkness Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Pain And Fear Is An Evil To Divine Truth And Reality Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black People do Not "Want" To Knowthe Divine Truth, Why? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Wisdom Of A Divine Mind Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is Only One Pathway That Lead Through The Door Of Divine Truth!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Is The Divine Truth So Unpopular With Black People? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Must Be A Resurgence Of Afrikan Divine spirituality Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Claim To Fame Is About Game, But A Claim To Be Sane, Cause Divine Change, Reparatio Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : It is A Foolish Mind That Would Criticize The Self Confidence And Divine Arrogance, Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Pearls Of Divine Wisdom, Pass It Own, Should You Desire. Chief Elder Osiris 2
T Black People : DIVINE BLACK TRUTH Black People Open Forum 7
HODEE Black Poetry : So Divine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Godly Angels Our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Divine Spirituality Has No Relationship To Religious Spirituality Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Are Afraid Of The Divine Truth? Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Ei, The Ai, and The Eye Of The Divine Essence, Universe, And The Physical Beings Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : It Is Divine Therapy For Black People To Express Anger Toward The Oppressors Of Black Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Prevent Black People From Allowing The Divine Truth From Serving As An Enlighten Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : JUST RELEASED, DIVINE SPIRITUALITY, GETTING TO KNOW THE REAL YOU Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Divine Theology Of Time Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Divine Spiritual Retreat, The Need Is Now. Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : An Indiscriminate Message About The Divine Being ( Black People) Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : I settle For Nothing Than Divine Freedom, Anything Less, Is Captive Oppression. Chief Elder Osiris 0
D Black Spirituality Religion : Is the divine name "Yahweh" ordinarily the best way for Christians to speak of God? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : When Out Of Your Divine Mind Everything Of A Greater Good For Black People seem Impos Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Divine Truth Chief Elder Osiris 5
cherryblossom Black People : Shout Out To The DIVINE NINE... Black People Open Forum 51