Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH and then reach for pa

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH and then reach for panties, got shook luck but boys look up to me for some reason it's a dumb season for love, my fond treasure is beyond measure to boys it's a pleasure to kiss my lips from a standstill then they plan an ill date jest to fill my cake when I open my thighs, this love junk taste drastic and like a wastebasket boys toss trash in my ears with this love stuff and it's club tuff boys think I got wet pie I'm gonna let fly, now I'm a REDBONE with cake and have to keep my head on straight in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP is like a scheme i have all type of dreams one dream a boy wanna take it i was naked on a unicorn born with a voice had no choice so i fell off and a boy fell on top of me and put his thing right in there I couldn't go anywhere he jest go crazy on it, I'm a hot female and like a cocktail got taste and when boys need a girl quick they hurl sick love talk as bait and usually get the cake wow I try duck and still git hit with a love talk uppercut, look birds sung in the air as i was flung into a love affair, in cars boys see me and i be like debris boys wanna pick me up and as a chick I must duck can't trust being stuck in bed, got fine breasts so my mind at rest you try find the best way to my heart while i stay a part of HIPHOP, I remain in lace in the same place and boys came to chase me down and embrace a pound of sweetness, boys come with flattery and strategy so far need a battery in my car and get tires put on at FIRESTONE and boys desire to phone me my skin tone be mellow yellow, complex strive is like a sex drive boys text jive for me to read, you rap right plus you have an appetite and perhaps ignite my hormones a hot flash is like potash can't shake it off and my cake be soft I remember me and this boy went to a bar spent time in the car then went inside they were drinking CUERVO liquor my boyfriend chilling wanting cake and the building started to shake like and earthquake my body hot in order this boy dropped a quarter in the jukebox this song "Tomorrow" by ELVIS PRESSLEY came on can't name the song he start to dancing my heart romancing with boyfriend then the girl join him on the dance floor romance galore a chance to adore both, boyfriend kissed my lips aroused no doubt had to slip out the house to be with him so the music play and we use it today so my boyfriend chilling and hook while the building shook guess I'm willing to look into love while getting my foot rubbed this somehow clever as it's now or never oh they were dancing this CUERVO got me buzz cuz now this big light pole fall through roof the dance was the truth we left before the earthquake you want my thing on soft carpet but you off target when it comes to dates, well anyway when my cake smoke I make a note in my diary because it's fiery boys go for lace at a slow pace but no race involved it's jest a hardcore job and like a doorknob it open

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : The black-owned coffee firm that became a bestseller Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How a black man ‘outsmarted’ a neo-Nazi group and became their new leader Black People Doing Positive Things 1
R Black Poetry : Speak slang no doubt but hang out with the same crowd and music became loud wow somebody got their c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Liberty Africa : The new scramble for Africa: how China became the partner of choice All Things Africa 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How the God Shu became Joshua in the OT? AACOOLDRE 0
OldSoul OldSoul : How America became rich off of slavery OldSoul 6
Liberty African American History Culture : How White People Became White! African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Candace Hill - Meet The 16 Year Old Who Just Became U.S.’s Fastest Girl Ever Black Sports 2
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : How One Chicago High School Became Ground Zero For School Privatization Black Education / Schools 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How the OT Lucifer became NT Good Lucifer??? AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jennifer Hudson and Alicia Keys On How ‘The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete’ Became Michelle Obam Black Entertainment 0
MsInterpret Black Parenting : Once I became a parent I.... Black Parenting 17
Destee Black Ancestors : Who Became an Ancestor in 2012 ? Honoring Black Ancestors 25
S Black People : What would black people do if the "The Chadwick Journals" became a primetime TV hit? Black People Open Forum 6
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : How We All Became Spiritually Altered Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 38
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Earth Wind and Fire (before they became famous) Sweet Sweetback theme Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Amnat77 Black People : How tiny Nauru became world's fattest nation Black People Open Forum 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Mary became a virgin AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Farrakan became a Black Hitler??? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Farrakan became a Black Hitler??? AACOOLDRE 35
Ankhur Black People : What if Beyonce' and Rihanna became activists like Lena Horne? Black People Open Forum 16
$$RICH$$ Black Ancestors : OLDEST LIVING BLACK IN THE WORLD became our Ancestor ! Honoring Black Ancestors 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Blacks Became Democratic? AACOOLDRE 4
Metaverse Black People : "How Africa Became Black?" Black People Open Forum 7
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : We Became "One" Today Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHEN I WAS A CHILD I BELIEVED AS A CHILD, BUT WHEN I BECAME MATURED, I THINK AS I SHO Chief Elder Osiris 0
Bluewater Black Poetry : Poetic Passion (we became love) A Twision & BlueWater Collab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
P I've recently became vegatarian again. Black Health and Wellness 54
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How God became a Mountain/pyramid? AACOOLDRE 3
A Black Poetry : Became You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
J Black Poetry : when i became a man. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
J Black Entertainment : when i became a man. Black Entertainment 0
L Black Poetry : The Day I Became Intimate With Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : The verbal is a twist energetic This is pathetic like a list of medics That carry folks and these very quotes Belong on a stretcher usually this choke Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind Which is a sign of love Online or the club Oh he jest kissed her lips While she twist her hips And said goodnight She fro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : AN INDIRECT PRE-EASTER TWIST: Why was Lazarus raised at Bethany? AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : New TSRI study offers surprising twist on how life began on Earth Science and Technology 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : A New Twist on Black history AACOOLDRE 0
Fine1952 Black People : "Xmas w/a Twist" Black People Open Forum 1
KaHotep Black Entertainment : The Twist Black Entertainment 0
S Black People : D' Banj Oliver Twist Dance Video Competition Black People Open Forum 2
S Black People : D' Banj Oliver Twist Dance Video Competition Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : How To Twist Out Natural Hair Tutorial Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Hair Won't Twist In Certain Parts Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 13
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Twist of da ring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Twist Effects ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : RHYME I Have a bolder twist from my shoulder to my wrist Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : FATHER'S DAY Twist.....Men of men Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Black Poetry : LOVES SAVAGE TWIST! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3