river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Brothas,

Both the brotha's and the sista's forums are filled with your angst and disatisfaction with Black women. Much of what I am reading leaves me totally discomboberated.

When a sista gave her laundry list of losers she had dated she was told that if she had the proper spiritual foundation and attitude she would not attract such men. How many of you are prepared to apply that same verdict to yourselves? What are you doing that attracts all the Mookieshas? Do you think a positive minded sista is going to be attracted to your negaive attitude?

I am left thinking man, your persona in real life must be totally different from the one here on Destee. On Destee you are kings, gods, warriors, teachers. Some of us sistas, myself included, would move heaven and earth just to sit at your feet and absorb the wisdom of your words. I'm not exaggerating in the least. If you are as awesome in the real world as you are here then you ought to get the same results. I mean, I can understand we all meet a few losers in our lives, but some of y'all are ready to write off entire cities and continents as bereft of any woman who suits you.

We are the queens, the shequetis, the goddesses, If your beef is not with us then why dump on us the negativity you find out on the street? Don't you have any friends on your block? They know about Mookiesha so talk to them about it. or have a for men only forum where you can go and regurgitate on each other.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back