Black Christians : It’s time for the True Hebrew Israelites to Stand Up, if…a

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Bumped for my friend, Seneb.

It’s time for the True Hebrew Israelites to Stand Up, if…a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White Woman Clarifies Her Black Hebrew Israelite Videos

Thank both of you for the replies...Truth is Color Blind.

Bro Clyde,

In all due respect, I agree with Bootzey on this.

I'm totally offended by this white woman taking leadership over my origins when the script can speak for itself. She has too many flaws in her statements and this leads to white supremacy...

Her imperfections today means that people who listen to her will be subjected to her every whim. When she will be corrected then the black/african people who support her will be scorned and ridiculed and take the back seat once again with her, for allowing others to take control of their books, their fight, their plight...it's a repetitive pattern that I will not be apart of.

No. i don't believe at all that Truth is colorblind. The Creator God permitted us to separate based upon arrogance, supremacy, inferiority/superiority issues...He did not stop it and now, it is what it is. I won't spend my time trying to tell her of her white origins. I would only research white origins in order to sift through questions as a result of white supremacy.

It's time now, for us to take the lead of our own destiny. I do appreciate any body from any culture acknowledging my ethnicity, my origins and even helping me against suppression, but I don't need anyone to tell me what books can do. I can research it for myself, then discuss the matter with my own kind first.

At this point of my life, I'd rather go on for another thousand years not knowing the true origins of the Hebrew Israelites than to have the very kind of people, white people, who enslaved and suppressed my kind, tell me today what they knew about me yesterday...shucks, they probably told the slave this too, while ther were beating them into submission...

Sister...when you get the chance, I also want you to scan the information in the links in this thread (especially part 3) and let me know your take on it. Some of it hit home...

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61866

Bro Clyde,

I'm totally offended by this white woman taking leadership over my origins when the script can speak for itself. She has too many flaws in her statements and this leads to white supremacy...

Her imperfections today means that people who listen to her will be subjected to her every whim. When she will be corrected then the black/african people who support her will be scorned and ridiculed and take the back seat once again with her, for allowing others to take control of their books, their fight, their plight...it's a repetitive pattern that I will not be apart of.

No. i don't believe at all that Truth is colorblind. The Creator God permitted us to separate based upon arrogance, supremacy, inferiority/superiority issues...He did not stop it and now, it is what it is. I won't spend my time trying to tell her of her white origins. I would only research white origins in order to sift through questions as a result of white supremacy.

It's time now, for us to take the lead of our own destiny. I do appreciate any body from any culture acknowledging my ethnicity, my origins and even helping me against suppression, but I don't need anyone to tell me what books can do. I can research it for myself, then discuss the matter with my own kind first.

At this point of my life, I'd rather go on for another thousand years not knowing the true origins of the Hebrew Israelites than to have the very kind of people, white people, who enslaved and suppressed my kind, tell me today what they knew about me yesterday...shucks, they probably told the slave this too, while ther were beating them into submission...

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Bro Clyde,

And likewise Chevron, I agree with bro. Ikoro's statement on this matter; while at the same time, I thorougly understand sis. Bootzey's comments.

If you need to know my intent with the posting of this particular video, simply ask Chevron...I will gladly share my purposes...Peace In my sister friend, for real.

Stating the obvious is something we must do for those who are oblivious fam.

One,

- Ikoro

White Woman Clarifies Her Black Hebrew Israelite Videos

REV 3:9

"BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE THEM OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, WHICH SAY THEY ARE YISRAEL AND ARE NOT,

BUT DO LIE,

BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE THEM TO COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE YOUR FEET,

AND TO KNOW THAT I HAVE LOVED YOU." (true Israel)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back