Black People : ISUPK Black People Have Become Racist Against Other Black People

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    [Youtube]xicQxw1_to8&feature=related[/Youtube]

:whip:

2. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

:puke::puke::puke:

3. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    I think this Black Israelite and this White Racist witch should get to gether and have a "slap-off" until one or both of them die. They are both insane.

4. Full Speed

Ratings:
    +1,045
    This brother needs to read a book...its by a White man, but it might help him unify rather than alienate. :)

In the first chapter on page two, it specifically says you can't call those you desire to convince that they are Ni@@ers who need to be killed.

[​IMG]

5. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632

LOL....What he spoke about was your type, and he speaks the raw truth to the masses, the things the brainwashed don't want to hear about themselves,their self-destructive actions, and the self-hating mentality which influences the "Negroe" to show in you.......and this beast they continue to try and assimilate with. He speaks to the problem and holds the mirror straight to the FACE.......

:em0200:

6. Full Speed

Ratings:
    +1,045
    That guy is a nut job. He speaks a little truth but it's so wrapped up in poo poo that nobody in their right mind would respect this profanity laced diatribe by a supposed man of God. One minute he's quoting the Bible, the next minute he's cursing like a sailor. That's a sign of insanity.

He himself is brainwashed into not realizing his devisive tactics plays directly into the hands of the house negro/field negro trap that the White man baited for us.

Here is the most ignorant thing about this man. He said that Black people who don't agree with him should be killed or just die so that Black people can progress....ok, he is doing everything he can to alienate and separate the race...what, exactly, are those who do not see things the way he sees them DOING that prevents him and those who do see things his way from moving on without us and building a great society?

If what he says is true, he is distracting from his own potential by wasting time with us....he should be using his time to build something great. If he build something great, those Blacks that he is alienating might get it and get on board. So what does it gain him to use his time and resources, that could be used to build something great, to alienate Blacks by telling them that if they don't believe as he believes they should be killed or just die?

7. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    The 'man' at the beginning of the clip....is he the one I've seen in some of those clips declaring war on Black women? I have to be sure because some of these "Israelites" have issues with Black women and claim to 'hate' the WHITE MAN yet would have no problem hooking up with the white man's daughter. I can't tell if they are different sects or what.

8. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    I'm no advocate of violence unless you are certifiably defending yourself. However, I will say the race is already divided---it is typically those who are engaging in patterns of behaviors and thought which are inherently divisive that keep discussing unity. I think many folks are beginning to recognize that full-scale unity of the magnitude you are implying is not a reality. No house can be built on sinking sand. I think he was just suggesting that folks who know they aren't with our preservation and empowerment need to recognize and keep stepping.

9. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    They are all the same, and they use the bible to backup their sick dogma...If black nationalism means aligning with people like that? count me out and you can call me a 'uncle tom' all day and all night...any black person on the face of this planet who advocates killing other blacks just because a book or religious doctrine tells them too is a traitor in my book.

10. Full Speed

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Here is the problem with that statement: If there was any truth to it what so ever, what is his purpose out there in the street claiming he is trying to wake people up???

Why does he need to waste time out there on that street that could be used to build a business that employed Black people, or time that could be used to do some many more productive things. If he focused on building something that was worth having and invited all who were not participating in patterns of behavior he felt inherantly divisive, he might be on track and doing something productive. What he is doing now will never accomplish a single thing. In fact, it will always do more harm than good.