Black People : Issues concerning black folk (minus 'da white mane')

Did we every in any significant degree?

No worries. Most Europeans understand not what is property either. That's why only a portion of their people are wealthy. The wealthy practice property.

RAPTOR said:
Were we, as a people, so ignorant that we find ourselves in situations that are disheartening?

There is no shame in ignorance. Its stupidity that receives my condemnation.
Ignorance vanishes with knowledge and exposure.

RAPTOR said:
This may suggest that we don't, regarding your statement, don't have our priorities in order?
Was this always the case? If not, then why degeneration?

Some do not have their priorities in order.
It is not so much priorities as it is a plan, vision, or goal.

RAPTOR said:
So we are incompetent and always have been, (I'm asking)?
As a people, we never had our affairs in order? If so, then what changed
all that? Did we wake up one day and decided to abandon a necessary task?

My opinion, Nubians have been focusing on the wrong things after slavery.
If we would have put as much effort into acquiring property and mastering economics as we have put into voting, we would be much further along, in my opinion.
Economics and finance comes first. Politics is secondary to those two.

RAPTOR said:
But in the motherland, that wasn't the case -right? We get here and all that changed? How, and why? (no blaming yt, because the european is all over the world acting like a european. So what do they have that we don't, such that we are "falling from grace" if you will.)

Nubians weren't under siege from foreigners with greater military technology with a lust for war, conquest, and plunder in most places as we are now.

Nubians and their descendants are victims of war and European conquest. Europeans were and are now waging war on Nubians in much softer ways such as incarceration, drugs, media, public school education, etc.

The name of the game is conquest and subjugation.

Don't aid the conqueror in your subjugation (which is what many people do).

Dilution and confusion as it relates to our culture in this country is an ongoing ever evolving process...when we first arrived on these shores we were not diluted or confused.(we were africans that were broken down scared and mad as hell)
but as time progressed our genetics changed due to the white man/woman...told we were less than hue-man and handicapped by preconceived notions...

this is why we have black folks that live ghetto fab without actually owning anything, weave, gold fronts ,saggin pants etc....we are still trying to re-invent ourselves after the storm.... what brother MS234 said is correct....we need deprogramming centers to undo the malice that has corrupted our souls through and through....that should be the first and most important step....

i know the purpose of this thread was to talk about solutions without talking about yt...
thas a hard task my brother....lol

one love
khasm

Which suggest how so much, that we are not an isolated people. We do not live in a vacuum. That external pressure must be dealt with as well as the internal pressures.

I'm gonna share a secret with y'all.

I'm not very objective. That is, I don't do "objectivity" for objectivity's sake.
I try to speak from a position and be as clear as I can. Nothing found in the middle
of the road but a dead armadillo. If someone wanna represent another perspective,
then do so. Creating an open and shut kind of thread, I opine, doesn't leave much
(if at all) room for an in depth discussion, however.

Citing stats and leaving it at that are usually left at that. It doesn't tell you the 'how' or
the 'why'.

No worries. Most Europeans understand not what is property either. That's why only a portion of their people are wealthy. The wealthy practice property.

There is no shame in ignorance. Its stupidity that receives my condemnation.
Ignorance vanishes with knowledge and exposure.

Some do not have their priorities in order.
It is not so much priorities as it is a plan, vision, or goal.

My opinion, Nubians have been focusing on the wrong things after slavery.
If we would have put as much effort into acquiring property and mastering economics as we have put into voting, we would be much further along, in my opinion.
Economics and finance comes first. Politics is secondary to those two.

Nubians weren't under siege from foreigners with greater military technology with a lust for war, conquest, and plunder in most places as we are now.

Nubians and their descendants are victims of war and European conquest. Europeans were and are now waging war on Nubians in much softer ways such as incarceration, drugs, media, public school education, etc.

The name of the game is conquest and subjugation.

Don't aid the conqueror in your subjugation (which is what many people do).

Now see,

There you go "blaming yt". (levity)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back