Black Spirituality Religion : IssaEl22 - Hello and Welcome

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Destee, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Thank you for joining us and sharing so much information, but it seems like you're flooding us with it. You continue to add thread after thread without waiting for anyone to respond to the majority of what you've already shared. At the same time, you're not taking part in any of the existing discussions already taking place in our Spirituality and Religion Forum.

While we don't really have any "limits" to how much information can be shared here, we are a "discussion forum" and would like for some discussion to take place around the information shared.

Please slow down with the posting of new threads, and perhaps take part in some of the existing discussions.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

2. IssaEl22

IssaEl22 Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Good AfterNoon Miss Destee How Are You

:huh:
    Do We Have Forun Where We Can Post Things On Egyptian Culture , If So Can You Tell How To Get tO It , Maybe I Have Miss It ..
    Hala - Benra - Un - Miss Destee .. Have A Nice Day Miss Destee
    Wa - Neteru - Baruk - Antut ... And God Bless You Miss Destee
    Wa - Tawuh - Antut - Jed - Katur - Miss Destee ... And Thank You Very Much Miss Destee :huh:

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    IssaEl22 ... i'm doing fine this afternoon ... thank you very much ... :)

You're so very pleasant, such a sweet Spirit, thank you for joining us.

No, we don't have an "Egyptian Culture" forum, do we need one? I don't know much about Egyptian Culture ... i should though, ought'n i ? ... oh boy ... i feel like some learn'n is finna take place ... IssaEl22 ... are you a Sister or Brother? ... i just want to be able to address you properly.

You obviously have much wisdom to share and we'd love for you to share it all here. We have voice chat, where we hold online classes and you're more than welcome to host your own online class, right here in the community ... please visit voice chat if you get a chance and take a peek around.

I am so ignorant regarding so many things, Egyptian Culture, is only one of them ... but as a result of this community, and Sisters and Brothers such as yourself, my ignorance has diminished significantly over the years.

Usually, before adding a new forum (because we have so many already), we try to be sure that the content won't fit easily into an existing forum ... so please, if you don't mind ... help me understand why we may need a separate "Egyptian Culture" forum. My question is sincere because i know so little.

Thanks in advance.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

4. IssaEl22

IssaEl22 Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Akhay Atha Antut Anesa Destee

Akhay Atha Antut Anesa Destee
    I Am A Nubian Brother / Brown , Very Happy To Meet A Kind Sister Like Your Self , The Reason Why I Ask About The Egyptian Forun Because I'm Takeing Egyptian Class . And Though I Get A Chance To Learn More In A Nubian Forum On Egyptian Culture And Study At The Same Time . And At This Time We're Learning How Jesus Tie Into Egypt , And It Very Deep . And If You Like I Can Share With You What I'm Being Taugh In Class If It Ok .. I Have Learn A Lot Since I Have Been Coming To This Form . People Are Open Minded About Some Things And I Like That . We As
    Nubian People Should Share Knowledge Of OurSelf .. Here SomeThing I Was Told By My Father ..Truth Is Likened Unto Fire , Its Outcome Depends Upon The Holder , Either It Can Burn , Destroy , Consume , Kill Or It Can Lighten The Atmosphere For The Reader To Obtain , It Can Warm , Or It Can Prepare The Soup For The Hungry ... [ Miss Destee Come Sip With Me , For I Prepared A Cup Of Sweet Wisdom And OverStanding And Knowledge Of Self . For All We Have To Do Is Go To The < Library And Un- Brary The Lies >
    ThankYou Miss Destee ForYour Help ...