Black People : Israelites in Indian History - Let me introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't mind if I go on with teaching and enlightening, sister Destee?

No, i don't mind that ... i'd enjoy seeing / reading it actually ... you posting your own words on the topic ... :teach:

If you MUST post someone else's words ... remember rule #11 ... a snippet and a link to where we can read it all.

Anything else and you'll be in trouble with me ... if you think you understand what i'm saying ... carry on.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

ps ... i'm adding the topic to the title too ... now that i know what it is

No, i don't mind that ... i'd enjoy seeing / reading it actually ... you posting your own words on the topic ... :teach:

If you MUST post someone else's words ... remember rule #11 ... a snippet and a link to where we can read it all.

Anything else and you'll be in trouble with me ... if you think you understand what i'm saying ... carry on.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

ps ... i'm changing the title of this thread too ... now that i know what it's about

Thanks for your permission, sister Destee! And bear in mind that I ALWAYS use my own words in my messages, I only SOMETIMES ADD words, sources or proof from others (other sites) to bolster my theories!!! :D By the way, I already posted many quotes from books of renown experts of the subjects I'm talking about. Most of those experts were already dead. Is it sufficient to show their quotes and their books alone? I already posted several fragments and links in my previous posts. Did you read them? And was there something wrong with posting them?

Thanks for your permission, sister Destee! And bear in mind that I ALWAYS use my own words in my messages, I only SOMETIMES ADD words, sources or proof from others (other sites) to bolster my theories!!! :D By the way, I already posted many quotes from books of renown experts of the subjects I'm talking about. Most of those experts were already dead. Is it sufficient to show their quotes and their books alone? I already posted several fragments and links in my previous posts. Did you read them? And was there something wrong with posting them?

Let go of posting other people's property here ... just let it go.

You've posted enough of other people's property.

I can't tell where theirs ends, and yours begins.

Just post your words ... let me see what they look like ... regarding the topic.

Can you do that? Right now? For several posts in a row ... just your words on the topic?

Destee

Reactions: lce
But how can I prove that what I say is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN then??? I ALWAYS state that what I say is definitely scientifically proven! I'm sorry, but I'm a little bit confused now... First you told me to show my sources in a link, and now it's suddenly forbidden to show them???

I'm sorry you're not understanding me, our rules, and it doesn't appear you will any time soon.

I've given this all i can ... it's beginning to stress me out ... and there are no health care benefits with this job.

With that in mind ... this thread is closed.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Reactions: lce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back