Black People : Israelites in Indian History - Let me introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, it's urgently time for racial reality. Now I'm going to explain you how Caucasoids and Mongoloids came along. I want to make you clear that, while I'm an intellectual racist though, I'm not an irrational hater. I'm only noticing the differences between the races, and comparing them in an OBJECTIVE and a SCIENTIFIC way.

Look, the big problem is that most experts and researchers only talk about the Annunaki. They always ignore the many other Extraterrestrial races. Only a small minority of the researchers talks about the grey Aliens, the reptilian Aliens or the Pleiadians. Also the most scholars about that subject falsely claim that the Annunaki created the whole human race, while in reality they only created the Black race. Why is that? Well, I think because there is a major cover up of the fact of the superiority of the Black race. They still don't dare to tell the absolute truth about the many different human races here on earth. If they would tell the absolute truth about the human races only a small minority would accept it. The rest would stupidly ignore it or protest.

You must know that the so-called "Out-Of-Africa" theory is a big hoax. The whole hunam race did NOT originate in Africa! That's technically impossible because the races differ too much from eachother. The difference in DNA is 3% to 4% which is much bigger than always claimed, the difference in bonestructure, hairstructure, teeth, skin color, smell of the body, skulls, facial features, brainsize and brain structure is too big to originate in the same place, from the same race. Thus pure non-Black races like Caucasoids and Mongoloids do NOT descend from us Blacks! Black people urgently need to stop fooling themselves and stop claiming to be "the parents of the whole human race".

Now after the Annunaki created the Black race and left planet earth, other Alien races arrived on this planet. It were the Aliens from the star systems Arcturus and the Pleiades. Aliens from Arcturus are Mongoloid looking and The Pleiadians are Caucasoid looking. The Mongoloid looking and Caucasoid looking Aliens must have dropped their clones in Central Asia. We know this for sure because the oldest bones of Mongoloids and Caucasoids are found in Central Asia. There you have it. Whites and Mongols both originated in Central Asia and NOT in Europe and NOT in East Asia! Mongols are the second oldest race, Whites the youngest. It is certain that Whites mixed with apes, monkeys and dogs. Whites have AT LEAST 4% Neanderthal DNA. There are even Whites with 40% to 50% Neaderthal DNA, but that's of cours kept secret by the governments worldwide. Only the minimum Neanderthal DNA (4%) is revealed. Note that the Neanderthals were apes with 48 chromosomes and were certainly NOT as smart as the Homo Sapiens Sapiens! pseudo-scientists tried to claim that Neanderthals were equally smart as Homo Sapiens Sapiens, but that was debunked by real scientists later. Neanderthal was a 48 chromosome ape who did not speak, not create tools and spears. They only were in able the bury their food. So the name "Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis" is completely incorrect. They were just apes. Whites also intermingled with the Rhesus monkey. On a certain moment Neanderthal man must have raped a Homo Sapiens Sapiens female because it's been proven that the genetic material went from male to female. The offspring was probably an ugly albino creature, but became more human because of the Homo Sapiens DNA.

Mongols on the other hand descend from a 48 chromosome ape too, namely the Denisova. They also must have mixed with Homo Sapiens otherwise they could never have been humans. Mongols have 1% to 2% Neanderthal DNA too, but they have much more Denisova DNA.

It is scientifically proven that only Black Africans are 100% Cro-Magnon or Homo Sapiens Sapiens. There is also NOT a single Caucasian civilisation and NOT a single Mongol civilisation! All civilisations worldwide seem to be Negroid. From Africa to Europe, to Asia, to the Americas. It's also scientifically proven for a while that the very first Europeans, Asians and Americans were Negroids.

Big question: THEN HOW CAN THE DIFFERENT RACES BE EQUAL NATURALLY, AND HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THEN THAT A MASTER RACE DOESN'T EXIST???

Thus it is very accurate and rational to conclude that only Blacks are 100% human or Homo Sapiens Sapiens. Whites and Mongols have both ape DNA, and thus are not completely developed humans. There is a biological racial hierarchy, and people need to accept it. The "Out-Of-Africa" nonsense is invented to claim falsely that we are all equal, the same and one big family. Don't buy that nonsense, brothers and sisters! It's just another cover up of Black superiority. This has nothing to do with "Afrocentrism" or "Black supremacism", it are just neutral, scientifically proven facts. Again, I'm not an irrational hater, but a rational race realist.

OK, it's urgently time for racial reality. Now I'm going to explain you how Caucasoids and Mongoloids came along. I want to make you clear that, while I'm an intellectual racist though, I'm not an irrational hater. I'm only noticing the differences between the races, and comparing them in an OBJECTIVE and a SCIENTIFIC way.

Look, the big problem is that most experts and researchers only talk about the Annunaki. They always ignore the many other Extraterrestrial races. Only a small minority of the researchers talks about the grey Aliens, the reptilian Aliens or the Pleiadians. Also the most scholars about that subject falsely claim that the Annunaki created the whole human race, while in reality they only created the Black race. Why is that? Well, I think because there is a major cover up of the fact of the superiority of the Black race. They still don't dare to tell the absolute truth about the many different human races here on earth. If they would tell the absolute truth about the human races only a small minority would accept it. The rest would stupidly ignore it or protest.

You must know that the so-called "Out-Of-Africa" theory is a big hoax. The whole hunam race did NOT originate in Africa! That's technically impossible because the races differ too much from eachother. The difference in DNA is 3% to 4% which is much bigger than always claimed, the difference in bonestructure, hairstructure, teeth, skin color, smell of the body, skulls, facial features, brainsize and brain structure is too big to originate in the same place, from the same race. Thus pure non-Black races like Caucasoids and Mongoloids do NOT descend from us Blacks! Black people urgently need to stop fooling themselves and stop claiming to be "the parents of the whole human race".

Now after the Annunaki created the Black race and left planet earth, other Alien races arrived on this planet. It were the Aliens from the star systems Arcturus and the Pleiades. Aliens from Arcturus are Mongoloid looking and The Pleiadians are Caucasoid looking. The Mongoloid looking and Caucasoid looking Aliens must have dropped their clones in Central Asia. We know this for sure because the oldest bones of Mongoloids and Caucasoids are found in Central Asia. There you have it. Whites and Mongols both originated in Central Asia and NOT in Europe and NOT in East Asia! Mongols are the second oldest race, Whites the youngest. It is certain that Whites mixed with apes, monkeys and dogs. Whites have AT LEAST 4% Neanderthal DNA. There are even Whites with 40% to 50% Neaderthal DNA, but that's of cours kept secret by the governments worldwide. Only the minimum Neanderthal DNA (4%) is revealed. Note that the Neanderthals were apes with 48 chromosomes and were certainly NOT as smart as the Homo Sapiens Sapiens! pseudo-scientists tried to claim that Neanderthals were equally smart as Homo Sapiens Sapiens, but that was debunked by real scientists later. Neanderthal was a 48 chromosome ape who did not speak, not create tools and spears. They only were in able the bury their food. So the name "Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis" is completely incorrect. They were just apes. Whites also intermingled with the Rhesus monkey. On a certain moment Neanderthal man must have raped a Homo Sapiens Sapiens female because it's been proven that the genetic material went from male to female. The offspring was probably an ugly albino creature, but became more human because of the Homo Sapiens DNA.

Mongols on the other hand descend from a 48 chromosome ape too, namely the Denisova. They also must have mixed with Homo Sapiens otherwise they could never have been humans. Mongols have 1% to 2% Neanderthal DNA too, but they have much more Denisova DNA.

It is scientifically proven that only Black Africans are 100% Cro-Magnon or Homo Sapiens Sapiens. There is also NOT a single Caucasian civilisation and NOT a single Mongol civilisation! All civilisations worldwide seem to be Negroid. From Africa to Europ, to Asia, to the Americas. It's also scientifically proven for a while that the very first Europeans, Asians and Americans were Negroids.

Big question: THEN HOW CAN THE DIFFERENT RACES BE EQUAL NATURALLY, AND HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THEN THAT A MASTER RACE DOESN'T EXIST???

Thus it is very accurate and rational to conclude that only Blacks are 100% human or Homo Sapiens Sapiens. Whites and Mongols have both ape DNA, and thus are not completely developed humans. There is a biological racial hierarchy, and people need ot accept it. The "Out-Of-Africa" nonsense is invented to claim falsely that we are all equal, the same and one big family. Don't buy that nonsense, brothers and sisters! It's just another cover up of Black superiority. This has nothing to do with "Afrocentrism" or "Black supremacism", it are just neutral, scientifically proven facts. Again, I'm not an irrational hater, but a rational race realist.

You are aware that everything you've said here is based upon some white guys foundation and claimed interpretation of writings that no one has deciphered but him, right? Furthermore, I for one saw his efforts as saying that spacemen did it because black people were too stupid or primitive to do it. Who built the Pyramids? It wasn't us...it had to be space men. Who created other people? It wasn't us...it had to be space men. Who had high technology? It wasn't us....it had to be space men. Lets face it...we been on the planet for a long @ss time but we were only running around naked and building huts until the space men came. Does this even sound right to you???

what method of propulsion did they use?

That's generally not known. But I can tell you that they needed those minerals to protect the atmosphere of their planet.

Look, I can understand that you are very sceptical and critical to this subject. This is never teached in schools, colleges and universities like I mentioned in one of my previous messages. But again, this is a serious cover up of facts which have been scientifically proven for a long time. By the way, this subject has been discussed on this forum for several times. I will post some more info and proof for you.

You can go to this forum (Destee) with topics like "Who are the Annunaki", "The Nephilim, the Annunaki, and the nature of the Jinn" or "The lost book of Enki" for example. Check those topics, please!

Or when you google Nairaland: God is an Annunaki and came from planet X or Nibiru, you even will find pictures of the Annunaki on some pages. Check it for yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back