Black People : Israelites in Indian History - Let me introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I check this information? What are your sources? Are they Afrikan? I am a FACT checker. :)

Are you Japanese? Your name is certainly Japanese. Look, I have my facts from 10 years of research from uncountable sources on the internet and off the internet (documentary books, newspapers, scientific magazines etc.). I suggest you to read all my posts, then it will become more clear to you what I'm up to.

Are you Japanese? Your name is certainly Japanese. Look, I have my facts from 10 years of research from uncountable sources on the internet and off the internet (documentary books, newspapers, scientific magazines etc.). I suggest you to read all my posts, then it will become more clear to you what I'm up to.

No, I am Afrikan, a PanAfrikanist if you will! And you can't name one source? In that case I'll pass! ;)

Don't you get he really doesn't care about anyone but himself. Whomever he may be.
Japanese know you get what you give. Gotta give to get in other words. Listen to hear to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back