Black People : Israel Proudly Claims "We control America"

ifasehun

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2003
Ariel Sharon - "Don't Worry About America"

Adding to the mix, on Oct. 3, 2002, Prime Minister Sharon told his cabinet of right wingers, War Hawks, Likudniks, Christian-bashers, Jonathan Pollard fans and Palestinian land grabbers: “I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it” (Israel Radio, “Kol Yisrael”).

http://world.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/1282/

Israel....pfft.

Hypocrites.

While they help their people privately seek reparations for the atrocities of world war II, they vote that African suffering does not deserve the same level of recognition or consideration as their own, or even to be discussed because to discuss it is retrogressive and the world needs to look to the future - at the world conference against racism [along with the US...no surprises there, the UK and Australia [who just 2 years ago hosted the Olympics and saturated Australian television with such noble and lofty ideals as love and unity....and the value of the human spirt that resides in all of us blah blah bleh!.....and surprise!...poland...or maybe not].

So long as it doesn't happen to me or mine, I don't give a **** right?

Then let's not forget the financial and power incentives.
Take a look at the budget for fiscal Year 1997 - U.S. Aid to Israel as reported in The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, March 1997, p 39:

Economic Aid

Economic support funds $1.2 billion
Bank charges incurred by US
governments for lump sum
withdrawal at beginning of
fiscal year (not deducted from
aid) $60 million

Interest earned by Israel in
1997 on ESF aid money reinvested
in U.S. Treasury Notes $90 million

Soviet Refugee Resettlement
Program $80 million

US-Israel Science and Technology
Cooperation (funded by the U.S.
Department of Commerce) $2.5 million

Economic Aid Subtotal $1.4325 billion

Military Aid

Foreign Military Sales Grant
(from foreign aid budget) $1.8 billion

Additional military aid from
Pentagon Budget

Arrow Missile $200 million
Anti-Terrorist Assistance $50 million
Nautilus Laser System $50 million
50 AGM-142 HAVE NAP
Missiles $39 million
Pioneer Unmanned Aerial Vehicle $30 million
Boost-Phase-Intercept Program $24.3 million

Military Aid Subtotal $2.2433 billion

Loan Guarantees
US Backed Loans for Israel to
resettle Soviet Jews $2 billion

Total of Grants and Loan Guarantees: 5.6758 billion!!!

Then they have the gall [well of course they do] to turn round and say to Africans, "none for you", or "it is our hope by voting alongside the G8 that there will be none for you", when you'd think they would see their history and the collective African experience [after European colonisation] as having a few things in common and therefore they would support Africa's wishes for debate concerning the matter at a conference most fitting for it to be disccused at.

Oh yeah I forgot...greed.

Greed is insatiable and suffers no allegiance.

They run the good ol' US of A and the US heads the G8 who in turn, back the World Bank in imposing structural adjustment programs that keep children hungry and unable to even lift their arms a discourage the flies for sipping on their tears.

http://kabiza.com/images/vultureSudan-child.jpg

Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto, "In God is our trust"
And the Star-Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

USA....USA.....USA.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back