Black Hebrew Israelites : ISRAEL as ETHIOPIANS & The Remnant of Edom ...

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
ISRAEL as ETHIOPIANS & The Remnant of Edom
... & A Remnant of Israel

[7] Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?
[8] Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

[9] For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

[10] All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.

[11] In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

[12] That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this. AMOS 9:7-12.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back