Ethiopia : Israel accused of STERILIZING Ethiopian Jews to rid the country of African bloodlines

wowwww the law of attraction is something man,i was about to post something on the african hebrew of Dimona.Thank you sister for the info,nothing surprise me from those bloody bastards,they do this because they know their zionist entity is about to collapse,they are ready to destroy not only black folks but the whole world!

wowwww the law of attraction is something man,i was about to post something on the african hebrew of Dimona.Thank you sister for the info,nothing surprise me from those bloody bastards,they do this because they know their zionist entity is about to collapse,they are ready to destroy not only black folks but the whole world!

It ain't just bout to go down, its going down right now along with the Fall of America. Its just that too many of us still look at white supremacy as if its supreme instead of what it really is which is secondary to the rise of hue-manity which has it outpaced. When our own world view changes from giving validity to the power of 1% of the worlds population over the mass of non-white, non-zionist people then we will see the change openly but we got too many open enemies within which obfuscate this emerging world view.

As far as these black Israelite/black Ethiopian "jewish" populations are concerned perhaps some studies need to be made concerning health risk due to possible contamination since some are located near nuclear reactor and plutonium production sites.

I mean, would I consciously repatriate to a location where Israelis are producing nuclear weapons?

It ain't just bout to go down, its going down right now along with the Fall of America. Its jutst that too many of us still look at white supremacy as if its supreme instead of what it really is which is secondary to the rise of hue-manity which has it outpaced. When our own world view changes from giving validity to the power of 1% of the worlds population over the mass of non-white, non-zionist people the we will see the change openly but we got too many open enemies within which obfuscate this emerging world view.

As far as these black Israelite/black Ethiopian "jewish" populations are concerned perhaps some studies need to be made concerning health risk due to possible contamination since some are located near nuclear reactor and plutonium production sites.

I mean, would I consciously repatriate to a location where Israelis are producing nuclear weapons?

And I wonder why anyone would want to repatriate to a place producing nuclear weapons.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back