Black People : Isn't it Time We Get Our Own?

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
We spent so much energy and resources trying to get what whites have because they tore down everything we built for ourselves. Now they are showing us at every turn they don't want us to have what they have. They don't want s in their schools. They don't want us in their restaurants. They don't want us on their blocks.

What is the end result of seeing whites as all powerful and ourselves as helpless? The violence and backlash we are seeing now are the snapping and growling of wounded dogs. They are wounded. Every aspect of the United States is inferior in quality to the rest of the world. They are fighting two wars they cannot afford to sustain, They have the oil spill. The economy is non existant. They put up a good front to pretend like they're not broke but the whole world knows they are.

Instead of wasting energy protesting being thrown off a sinking ship maybe it's time we started building our own ships.

Knowamsane?

who's protesting

When I see blacks clinging on to whites in restaurants in the 1960s as they take a beating, i see people who are way to reliant and co dependant. And for our refusal to break away and be free, we especially black men are being chastised in this society with total dispossesion, prison rape, crack, a racist and genocidal court system and women who are being targeted for college while her use to be mates are being killed everywhere from the womb to the prison cell and reduced to a mere sex tool. I guess what makes it even sadder is that we don't even recognize this a persecution. Better do like me and save yourself, blacks will ride this white boat to the murky black bottom at all cost.

Yes, things are bad but an every man for himself attitude is the reason the United States is on the decline. The difference they started out with everything. They stole from everyone and yet greed has brought them down. How much worse will it be for us who have nothing to adopt such a philosophy? Can the ant bear the bullet that felled the elephant?

Now is the time for us to look for and reach out to those who want to rise. We can't let those who do not want this for themselves to blind us to those who do. But they can't rise without help and that help is not going to come from the white man.

Yes, things are bad but an every man for himself attitude is the reason the United States is on the decline. The difference they started out with everything. They stole from everyone and yet greed has brought them down. How much worse will it be for us who have nothing to adopt such a philosophy? Can the ant bear the bullet that felled the elephant?

Now is the time for us to look for and reach out to those who want to rise. We can't let those who do not want this for themselves to blind us to those who do. But they can't rise without help and that help is not going to come from the white man.

Not to sound negative but we figure more ways to disagree, fuss, and fight than free ourselves. I'm out here in a few months. The black cause is truly on life support

Thats the trick of "Integration" sister, it birthed a modern day form of enslavement forth, where dependency was more comfortable to the assimilitionists, because they thought that would free them from the devils grip, but the only way to free ourselves is through depending on and empowering black men and women through economics to social means.....

Thats why whites used that and backed "integration" it wasn't to give you and i rights of equality or a level playing field, it was to control our destruction and our progress, where they control what goes in and what comes out of our communities, and you see what they've put in em, and therefore what comes out.....smh

We need Black Nationalistic efforts at unifying everything black, and therefore building, and controlling,and keep religion on the backburner, we'll deal with that seperately, because obviously thats the last hurdle to destroy white supremacy in the minds of our people who are still stuck on seeing some pale skin beast on a horse come from the sky and save the world that whites have ruined.....its HUE-MANITY that will save this world, and we as africans throughout the diaspora need to connect and engage the natural revolution thats taking place on earth.......instead of laying down like slaves.......smh

Either way its time to clean the mind and hearts up of our people, and ex-communicate the sell outs who wish to assimilate and mix our physical and mental beings into the enemy.

Well said, i completely agree with everything except the financial empowerment part. Many blacks wanna go to Rhodesia(Zimbabwe)and sell crops to the Chinese. Isn't that just putting a black face on the same ole white system.Europeans sold over 60% of its crops to foreign markets as the country starved. African resources need to benefit Africans not transnationalist.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back