Black History : Islamicists Call for Destroyed Great Pyramid--What are we doing?

Such an interesting postion we are in. A being with no since heritage " african america" that must belive we are from every where. And responsible for all things that are melanated. The distorted view of imagining that we are to protected relics 10,000 miles away when we cannot protect our blood 1 mile away form ourselves. I love and appreciate our past glory and it's symbolic physcial relics, However it is a pipe dream at this point to think that we can just hurdle what is in front of our face and make an effect on something so far away. If ur home is not in order there is no way one can fix the community. If they community is not in order one cannot address the city ect. hetep

Such an interesting postion we are in. A being with no since heritage " african america" that must belive we are from every where. And responsible for all things that are melanated. The distorted view of imagining that we are to protected relics 10,000 miles away when we cannot protect our blood 1 mile away form ourselves. I love and appreciate our past glory and it's symbolic physcial relics, However it is a pipe dream at this point to think that we can just hurdle what is in front of our face and make an effect on something so far away. If ur home is not in order there is no way one can fix the community. If they community is not in order one cannot address the city ect. hetep

Pipe dream? It was a reality when Ethiopia was attacked. It was even a reality during Apartheid twenty years ago.

When did it become a Pipe Dream? Why? The nay sayers, that's why.

Ya'll aggressively shout down others for not talking about Zombies but happily dismiss global action against our ancient artifacts.

Everyone wants to organize against myth until it becomes a reality. Pitiful.

AbSiblings- When Europeans forcibly brought Africans to the West can it not be said that they 'burdened' them with their symbols? Symbols like the Christian crucifix; symbols of Christmas; the 26 symbols of their alphabet; the symbolism of their language - I can go on, but I think these examples can suffice. Symbols can and do burden. According to Wikipedia's definition[a partial quote], "A symbol is something that represents an idea, a process, or a physical entity. The purpose of a symbol is to communicate meaning." And therein, I believe, lies the rub - in that word 'meaning' - Any cursory glance at what we have come to call history will show that symbols have always been used as means of conquests, indoctrination, and subordination, and have never conveyed anything other than what the conqueror wanted communicated to the conquered. It is the stumbling blocks to real communication that symbols have perpetrated, still perpetrate, and will continue to perpetrate [if we let them], that prompts me to want them all gone. As for the idea of 'progress' that is a whole other discussion - for all of what is attributed to what we call 'progress' is highly debatable.

backtoafrica - That the pyramids are the heritage and culture of black people all around the world has not been absolutely and irrefutably proven by anyone. 'Proof' of their origins, on whichever side of that argument you stand, are for all intents and purposes educated conjectures, and in some cases outright hyperbole. That you would refer to other humans as 'sand dwelling apes' give grand credence to my argument as to how symbols do nothing but generate endless, useless, arbitrary debates that lead to nowhere - cause everyone eventually retreats to their own stated positions - but also sadly, as in your case, derogatory name calling - a phenomena we hate vigorously when it is directed at us.

Brother, let me say something. I hate the idea that a bunch of us is bull ishtin. We over here still thinking we Colored people, brothers still think that the word "Pharaoh" got to do with them when it doesn't. Part of us want our own while the other part just wants what white people got. Part of us want to leave, part wants to stay. Part of us want to bust their @ss while another part of us wants to sleep with them at night. Part of us think that we're "all the human race" while another part of us "knows better". Part of us don't care two cents what happens to other black people or Afraka while another part of us are conscious of it all and state that it matters. Part of us are as spiritual as we can be while another part of us are as beastly as can be.

Whatever We Are or Are Not, It is Clear That EVERYTHING STARTED WITH US AND WILL END WITH US....So we have a choice, we either aid in our own restoration or take part in our own demise...but whatever choice we make, it won't have ish to do with white people or their cronnies...aka house N-gers!!!

Pipe dream? It was a reality when Ethiopia was attacked. It was even a reality during Apartheid twenty years ago.

When did it become a Pipe Dream? Why? The nay sayers, that's why.

Ya'll aggressively shout down others for not talking about Zombies but happily dismiss global action against our ancient artifacts.

Everyone wants to organize against myth until it becomes a reality. Pitiful.

ntresting! This internet pontification. U are doing no more than i nor can u do so. I am just a realistic person. I am just more motivated about my immediate surroundings. I do not have the means to travel and stop the islamic attack on the pyra mids. U and i unless u are there are in the same boat are not effecting any change in this matter. U have just convinced yourself that u are better because u are oh so upset about it. But for some reason " no one else cares" smmh!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back