Black Spirituality Religion : Islam teaches belief in the Bible (How can a Muslim not believe in the Bible?)

theres a very simple reason why christians take jesus as there lord and it in no way goes against the command to serve only one god - surely you got to have heard of the trinity - jesus is god - god made flesh - thats why in john 8.57 and 58 he we read.....

57 So the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?"58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."

jesuss words here are either proff he was cuckoo crazy and nobody should ever listen to a word he said again - or if your a believer they can only mean he is god - only god could say i am as i am is the name of god - as somebody with way more smarts than me put it.....

I am. That our Lord by this expression asserted his divinity and eternal existence, as the great I AM, appears evident from the use of the present tense, instead of the past tense, from its being in answer to the Jews, who enquired whether he had seen Abraham, and from its being thus understood by the multitude, who were exasperated at it to such a degree that they took up stones to stone him. The ancient Jews not only believed that the Messiah was superior to and Lord of all the patriarchs, and even of angels, but that his celestial nature existed with God from whom it emanated, before the creation, and that the creation was effected by his ministry.

Peace,

"O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those before (him)..." Holy Qur'an 4:136, Yusuf Ali translation

"(40)O Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you...(41)And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you..." Holy Qur'an 2:40-41 Yusuf Ali translation

These Scriptures tell us very plainly my beloved Brothers and Sisters that those who believe in Prophet Muhammad and Islam believe in the Bible.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Williams

I really don't know what else you are saying besides NOTHING:(

You are really dreaming or living in another world.... Do you know that what a person believe DETERMINES HOW THEY BEHAVE.
Enough said.

Peace,

"O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those before (him)..." Holy Qur'an 4:136, Yusuf Ali translation

"(40)O Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you...(41)And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you..." Holy Qur'an 2:40-41 Yusuf Ali translation

These Scriptures tell us very plainly my beloved Brothers and Sisters that those who believe in Prophet Muhammad and Islam believe in the Bible.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Williams

In it's ORIGINAL form.

Muslims respect and do believe in the previously revealed scriptures, the Bible and the Torah, but in their original form, not the current form, which is a mix of both; human and divine production.

That is to say, NOT, for example, the KJV, which is viewed as "corrupted".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back