Black Spirituality Religion : Islam or Christianity

Here's the question: Before there was a man made creation that we call Christianity or Islam or a KJV Bible and a Quran, how were African people living? Think about that for a minute. Did we need a book to inform us not to steal, kill, not sleep with your neighbors wife, not to lie? I'm just curious about this. In other words, were we as African people on some low life stuff or were we living in the natural spirituality that we were manifested in? Just how long were we as African people on this planet before it was decided that "WE Needed A Book To Govern Our Lives By?".

You mention Christianity or Islam but as Dr. John Henrick Clark said; "Every last one of them is filled with nothing but bloodshed"...and these are your choices? In reality they are Johnny Come lately religions and "All Religions Are created for the purpose of CONTROL....the question is "By Who and For What Purpose? Born and raised as a Christian, converted to Islam....both shiite and sunni....only to become a Sufi before continuing my research into Buddhism, Hinduism, Zorastrism, Witchraft, Masonry, Greek Philosophy and finally our ancient African Systems....I wouldn't advise any religion at all.

Go to the root of them all and discover why I say this. There needs to be a new system, a simplistic system, a system devoid of so called prophets who never existed or who were mass murderers. There needs to be a new system based upon human life...on humanity and the freeing of ones mind from social prisons,... not human control, not fear tactics or hells and heavens that lie in the great beyond that no one has ever seen.

Is there a way to take the best from all religions?...maybe, but in the end you would still have "Another Book" and another book is not what we need. What we need is a whole new system of life, of education, of seeing ourselves and humanity. We need a system that instills the concepts of "living within us from birth on up". Most of us exist but few of us know how to live. Most of us claim to be human without any humanity at all. You want a religion?....Good Luck To Ya !!

There needs to be a new system, a simplistic system, a system devoid of so called prophets who never existed or who were mass murderers. There needs to be a new system based upon human life...on humanity and the freeing of ones mind from social prisons,... not human control, not fear tactics or hells and heavens that lie in the great beyond that no one has ever seen.

Is there a way to take the best from all religions?...maybe, but in the end you would still have "Another Book" and another book is not what we need. What we need is a whole new system of life, of education, of seeing ourselves and humanity. We need a system that instills the concepts of "living within us from birth on up"./COLOR]

Is this new system being developed?

Not that I know about. If it were to be developed it too would be filled with bloodshed because the rise of one means the fall of others and there lies the problem. Control maintains control because controlling mechanisms are built within the system of control and like viruses that enter the human body, the anti-viruses of the present systems would begin to attack the invading host or threat to its survival....so in reality the implementation of such a system should it be developed would have to be very low key so as to not be perceived as a threat or movement of any kind against the present systems of control.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Not that I know about. If it were to be developed it too would be filled with bloodshed because the rise of one means the fall of others and there lies the problem. Control maintains control because controlling mechanisms are built within the system of control and like viruses that enter the human body, the anti-viruses of the present systems would begin to attack the invading host or threat to its survival....so in reality the implementation of such a system should it be developed would have to be very low key so as to not be perceived as a threat or movement of any kind against the present systems of control.

This makes absolute sense to me Brother Keita.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back