Black Spirituality Religion : islam: enemy of africa?

''What you failed to mention in your blatantly biased discourse is the fact that Islam is the dominant religion on the continent of Africa. There are more Muslims in Nigeria than in all the Arab countries combined...''

Most are Fulani and Hausa. The hausa undermine the traditional relgions of Ifa in Nigeria. Did you know that the word ''Yoruba'' means infeldel ?? It was a hausa word that means such.

You also have brianwashed christains in Nigeria from the south being conned by a bunch of oil tyrants which are disguised as missonaries.

I am a Egyptian from Upper egypt,whom has a great ove for Africa,and indigenous African derived relgions.

Donot get me confused with an arab,because believe me I have never considered myself an Arab.

Semites are bad news for the Africa,as well as Eurasians world wide. Remeber however the first Afro asiatic speakers came form ethiopia and possibly spread these languages across the red sea,but Bedouins aka true arabs are not our friends.

Peace,

I think the big mistake you're making here is that you are equating Islam with Arabs...while the majority of Arabs are indeed Muslims, Arabs make up a very small percentage of the Muslim ummah....and also, the Arabs that did torture, force and do other things are not Muslims...you have to be able to separate the actual religion from the people who claim to be it.....Hitler was never a Christian...the Dutch that enslaved the indigenous people of South Africa were never really Christians....because Christianity does not teach this....same with the so-called Arab Muslims...they may claim the religion but they are no such thing....

See, I'm an Arab, and I study history as a hobby.....yet I am a devout Muslim...because I disassociate Islam from the hypocrites who call themselves Muslims....I do not take offense when people vent against those Muslims who were engaged in such acts, but I do take offense to those who clump the religious doctrine of Islam with the actions of the "Arab-Muslims," who, by their actions, were infedles....

Peace

See, I'm an Arab, and I study history as a hobby.....yet I am a devout Muslim...because I disassociate Islam from the hypocrites who call themselves Muslims....I do not take offense when people vent against those Muslims who were engaged in such acts, but I do take offense to those who clump the religious doctrine of Islam with the actions of the "Arab-Muslims," who, by their actions, were infedles.... ''

Just out of curisoty what are you doing on an African American chat site. Arabs are caucasoids,and they are definatley not any firends of black people.

Arabs would be better off just leaving Tunisa,Algeria,Egypt,Morocco,Libya,and the Sudan,and go back to the Arabian peninsula were they belong.

Every where arabs go they bring nothing but destruction and pain.

''think the big mistake you're making here is that you are equating Islam with Arabs...while the majority of Arabs are indeed Muslims, Arabs make up a very small percentage of the Muslim ummah....and also, the Arabs that did torture, force and do other things are not Muslims...you have to be able to separate the actual religion from the people who claim to be it....''

Yeah we know,but even where the most muslims live so does relgious intolerance. Indoesia has the largest muslim population in the world,but muslims there murder and kill Hindus,aminist,and Christains.

Peace,

well out of curiosity, I'd like to ask what an indigenous Egyptian is doing on an African-AMERICAN chat site...I mean, you are African...but are you American??? so, what are you doing here, since you don't fit the pre-requisite discription either...

In any case, to appease you, I'll e-mail Destee and ask her if it's okay if this Arab can be on this website...seeing as how it's her forum....I'll be fair and try not to impost my Arabism on you..

And by the way..."Arab" is NOT a race.....it is an ethnicity....I thought you were educated and knew what you were speaking of.....surely you know there are black Arabs, brown Arabs, and white Arabs....the word ARAB only defines those people who lived in the Arabian Peninsula and spoke the Arabic language....

But in any case, I better make this short..after all, I shouldn't prolong my Arab presence on this board...

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back