Black Spirituality Religion : islam: enemy of africa?

p.s. interesting to note is evanglism is generally prohibited in traditional african religious communities.

(as well as most other religions of people of color)

in certain parts of asia laws are being created to keep islamic and christian evanglists from spreading their religions because violence tends to break out when this is done. typically newly converted muslims attempt to violently control others and chrisitians undermine the political and intellectual foundation of indigenous cultures.

My knowledge takes me in a different direction. I have read Bernard Lewis' Race and Slavery in the Middle East, and he's recognized as a foremost scholar on the subject. I've read Cheik Anta Diop, Maulana Karenga, Echoes of the Old Darkland: Themes From The African Eden by Dr. Charles Finch III, Jacob Carruthers, Asa Hilliard and others, and I just don't find Arabs enslaving Africans...to the degree that you're promulgating here...

And no...ayruveda is not recognized in the cosmic science of astrology, whose basis are the four elements of the Universe...earth, water, air and fire...

(I know you from Afrocentriconline ifasehun...)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back