Black People Politics : ISIS: recruited to what?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by willa, Nov 26, 2015.

1. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    It is said that 4,000 Americans have joined with ISIS and throughout the world it has added up to 25,000. I'm sure these people hear the news. It is required by members that they blow themselves up, create horror against humanity, take the child, the infant who have no understanding and mutilate them while they are screaming for their daddy. What kind of people sign up for that?
    What kind of God is that?

A christian was captured, beaten with a hammer for nine days. In the daytime he said, these sadists would come to him asking for advice regarding spiritual matters, even family matters and then at night they would come back hit his teeth out, with a hammer and say, "Don't worry, you have lots of teeth and we have the rest of the night."

He asked, "How come you ask questions on what to do and then you batter me with the hammer?"

They reply, "If we tried to leave we would be killed."

Which brings us to the two teens who ran away to join ISIS and "die for Allah". One was killed last year and this year the other teen was beat to death trying to run away. These girls were well fed and taken care of and loved by their families. Pretty little girls who found out that women with ISIS or even in the Middle East have no rights. They all have despot men that rule them. What did these girls have to suffer? It was not the gentleness they were used to. Because Allah does not favor women by ISIS doctrine.

Little girls and women are possessions of the men in their families. No girls being educated. No going anywhere without a man to watch you. If a woman is raped, it takes four male witnesses to bring a charge. In fact if one is raped, then that woman is now worthless. In fact one poor woman was beaten after that and thrown in the trash receptacle. Women as a rule are not allowed to drive and one who was driving, the sleeve of her clothing went up her wrist on a left hand signal. Yes, her hand was chopped off. Men don't have to worry about that.

We have some graphic talk here next, be warned. At five to seven years old, little girls have their legs tied apart and they go through genital mutilation. A family member with what ever cutting instrument, no sterile doctor's visit, shaves off the labia major and minor. Sometimes acid is poured into the vaginal canal to shrink it. Then the opening is sewn together with a small hole to pee through. One article I read said of the woman, "It took a long time to pee through the small sewn up hole. After that, the clotris is cut out. So what is left when she grows up is a woman in which sex becomes to her the labor like a camel. In fact a camel is more valued and has better treatment than Middle East women.

The TV to the world documentary as I happened by on channels showed the two little girls legs still laying apart crying so hard they could hardly breath. One had a mother who enveloped her in her arms like a Madona; but what could she do more about it? She herself having suffered the same mutilation. What more could she do?

It takes a special kind of man to join ISIS, to love to create horror, to disfigure the human body, to have no empathy for the innocent beings that just want to live, be loved, be safe, and survive mortality in the first place.

Today is Thanksgiving. I can be thankful I live in a place, I can read any kind of book I want, take education seriously for my good, go where I want to go, and as an adult pretty much determine how I can overcome the obstacles that face me, one way or another.

I am thankful for Destee and even the people who disagree with me. Because right here is a freedom. :heart:

My information comes from various news channels; CNN, Fox, Blaze, Channel 7

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    Always appreciate any and all reality checks and wake up calls too

I also have more to reconsider as well

fyi

3. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    That is because you look for Truth wherever you can find it. :)

4. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    News today: some ISIS fighters are defecting because of all the bombing of ISIS. Whaat? They want to live after beheading, drilling, burning others alive? Sort of Amazing.

However, don't think just because some quit, that other "radicals" aren't ready to die in order to get that last murder in. Some want to "eat your face." Yep that's a quote. America is your house. In order to be secure we need to make sure we strengthen and protect our house from those who would break it down to invade to force a bondage culture upon all Americans. Because it won't happen to just one race but to all. I include Communism in that list, loss of individual rights to question government and think freely, protest and prosper individually.

5. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    Something to think about. Did you hear on the news that at school some man named Omar saw a girl without a jaheeb (sp?) on, covering her hair and so he grabbed her by the hair and drug her and then down stairs, stopped a moment where he gave her a face slapping and then drug her by her hair down more stairs, along the sidewalk and to his car where he was stopped. He is on charges for child abuseā€¦

So is this the culture you want to bring into the States through thousands of refugees?

I was at Disneyland several years ago. There was a man dressed in a short sleeve, white shirt and shorts above the knee length, because it was California hot, hot in the summertime. He had two women with him head to toe in black (burka) with only their eyes showing through slits.
    It reminds me of The Man in the Iron Mask" He was forced to wear it always.

A friend said she saw a woman in a park in a black burka trying to climb up some rocks with her arms spread out hanging on across the rock, doing her best to follow her husband with difficulty. My friend didn't notice if there was a rope tied to one ankle. Because, should she fall from the side of the rock wall, that could be considered an attempt to escape.

6. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    4k is a bit high. Perhaps you should consider the source

7. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    My source is as usual, CNN, Fox, Blaze, Channel seven.

8. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128

:bs: I watch CNN, MSN and 7 as well. I have never heard any noted source quote the numbers that high. Try again

9. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    When did you join the Boy Scouts? :) If you have the right number give it to us, but we will check your number out. :huh:

10. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128

NBC, CNN Puts it in the hundreds