Black Authors : ISIS PAPERS

I agree with the prior post. The author placed her academic credibility on the line to present an analysis of European behavior as Sis Marimba Ani with "Yurugu." I look at these two in particular as a conceptual underground railroad ; providing us with the ingredience for the final frontier of the European containment of the so-called cultural other. Evolving from the sensory inclined cognitively challenged primate requires more than just changing the buzzwords and catchphrases. We have to challenge and replace the hardware with a provacative Afrikan worldview.

MenNefer said:
I agree with the prior post. The author placed her academic credibility on the line to present an analysis of European behavior as Sis Marimba Ani with "Yurugu." I look at these two in particular as a conceptual underground railroad ; providing us with the ingredience for the final frontier of the European containment of the so-called cultural other. Evolving from the sensory inclined cognitively challenged primate requires more than just changing the buzzwords and catchphrases. We have to challenge and replace the hardware with a provacative Afrikan worldview.

very well put brother hotep wadu

Cursed Heart said:
I'm reading the ISIS PAPERS.
This book is a page turner!
^5... It definately lifted a huge weight from my shoulders. Makes you more aware of the "little things" around you too. Now when I sit idly, I actually have incentive to study symbols and behaviors. Encourages a mental workout:)

Has anyone read this book?
Yes, I first read it years ago... so many times that it fell apart at the bind. Some of what she explains actually opened my eyes, while a lot of it only confirmed my own prognosis.

If so what did you think of the theories?
I'm pretty much in agreement with most of her theories. However, like the Honorable Elijah Muhammad suggests: one should read a book 7 times for a thorough understanding. I did just that, and each time, her theories became more sensible.

Is a theory a fact or an assumption?
A theory is a feasible assumption ; until it is disproven, it is fact, scientifically

Peace

KWABENA said:
Yes Indeed - Matta fact - I need to get back to reading the rest of it.

The only tough thing about this Book is being able to analyze all of the "BIG' words/terminology.

KM

Yes knowing terminology is important.
We need a thread strictly for symbols and terminology.
It would help a great deal with our studies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back