Black Authors : ISIS PAPERS

very interesting

cursed heart said:
I'm reading the ISIS PAPERS.
This book is a page turner !
Has anyone read this book?
If so what did you think of the theories?
Is a theory a fact or an assumption?

I have read the book in which u speak the author is a genius and well before her time. I think the theories she presents are all relevant to the current mind state of the black population on the planet as well as the opinions and fear of the rest of the planet towards our dominant genetic genes. Her theories based upon genetic anihalation of the rest of the races on the planet by the black male via the genetic information found in every one of us is valid and a concern to the other races of the planet. In addition the majority of the religious institution foundations are based upon and erect phallus(creation) as well as a gun resembeling and erect phallus shooting out the real weapon of mass destruction our dominat genetic code.

Hotep.

Yes, Sister Wellsing is a bright light. Yet be careful as to not swallow her doctrine completely. I have seen this to often, and her book becomes a sort of Bible. Not good. Just like some who live by the words of Elder Bro. Fuller.

White people are scared of disappearing, this well explains AIDS and poverty in the Motherland and Diaspora. And she is a critical thinker. Big ups.

Also, regarding the gun/erect phallus. It is a strikingly correct theory, much like that of the sword. Yet many of us will not overstand it because we are not tuned in to the heritage of thinking and analyzing symbols. Read more on Kemetian culture and history to further indulge yourself in the language of symbols. When I first read it I was "not so sure... a bit far-fetched". Yet, now, I see the symbols that control minds on every corner.

One.

~Ikoro

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back