Black Authors : ISIS PAPERS

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by cursed heart, Mar 26, 2007.

1. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    I'm reading the ISIS PAPERS.
    This book is a page turner !
    Has anyone read this book?
    If so what did you think of the theories?
    Is a theory a fact or an assumption?

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Yes Indeed - Matta fact - I need to get back to reading the rest of it.

The only tough thing about this Book is being able to analyze all of the "BIG' words/terminology.

KM

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Ones, I have the book staring me in the face now. I must finish reading it.

HILY/A

G Isis

4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    very interesting

I have read the book in which u speak the author is a genius and well before her time. I think the theories she presents are all relevant to the current mind state of the black population on the planet as well as the opinions and fear of the rest of the planet towards our dominant genetic genes. Her theories based upon genetic anihalation of the rest of the races on the planet by the black male via the genetic information found in every one of us is valid and a concern to the other races of the planet. In addition the majority of the religious institution foundations are based upon and erect phallus(creation) as well as a gun resembeling and erect phallus shooting out the real weapon of mass destruction our dominat genetic code.

5. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    Hotep.

Yes, Sister Wellsing is a bright light. Yet be careful as to not swallow her doctrine completely. I have seen this to often, and her book becomes a sort of Bible. Not good. Just like some who live by the words of Elder Bro. Fuller.

White people are scared of disappearing, this well explains AIDS and poverty in the Motherland and Diaspora. And she is a critical thinker. Big ups.

Also, regarding the gun/erect phallus. It is a strikingly correct theory, much like that of the sword. Yet many of us will not overstand it because we are not tuned in to the heritage of thinking and analyzing symbols. Read more on Kemetian culture and history to further indulge yourself in the language of symbols. When I first read it I was "not so sure... a bit far-fetched". Yet, now, I see the symbols that control minds on every corner.

One.

~Ikoro

6. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    I agree with the prior post. The author placed her academic credibility on the line to present an analysis of European behavior as Sis Marimba Ani with "Yurugu." I look at these two in particular as a conceptual underground railroad ; providing us with the ingredience for the final frontier of the European containment of the so-called cultural other. Evolving from the sensory inclined cognitively challenged primate requires more than just changing the buzzwords and catchphrases. We have to challenge and replace the hardware with a provacative Afrikan worldview.

7. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

very well put brother hotep wadu

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Read and study the Isis papers and Yurugu well. If nothing else it keeps you grounded and aware of your own infected thought processes imposed upon us and our people by this dominate culture of death that we consciously and subconsciously find ourselves engaging in. Let it help you cleanse yourself.

9. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    ^5... It definately lifted a huge weight from my shoulders. Makes you more aware of the "little things" around you too. Now when I sit idly, I actually have incentive to study symbols and behaviors. Encourages a mental workout:)

Yes, I first read it years ago... so many times that it fell apart at the bind. Some of what she explains actually opened my eyes, while a lot of it only confirmed my own prognosis.

I'm pretty much in agreement with most of her theories. However, like the Honorable Elijah Muhammad suggests: one should read a book 7 times for a thorough understanding. I did just that, and each time, her theories became more sensible.

A theory is a feasible assumption ; until it is disproven, it is fact, scientifically

Peace

10. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Yes knowing terminology is important.
    We need a thread strictly for symbols and terminology.
    It would help a great deal with our studies.