Isaiah's temper (name calling)

indya

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 4, 2004
Destee,

I would like you to look at this and explain to me what the heck Isaiah is talking about. I happened to see my name in a thread that I wasn't involved in and asked him not to talk about me. His last response, I feel, is very hostile and derogatory and I don't even understand why he went off the deep end.

Obviously we don't see eye to eye on hardly any issue, but in this case I don't know why he attacked me and started name calling.

I appreciate any comments you have.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35395

indya said:
Destee,

I would like you to look at this and explain to me what the heck Isaiah is talking about. I happened to see my name in a thread that I wasn't involved in and asked him not to talk about me. His last response, I feel, is very hostile and derogatory and I don't even understand why he went off the deep end.

Obviously we don't see eye to eye on hardly any issue, but in this case I don't know why he attacked me and started name calling.

I appreciate any comments you have.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35395

Sister Indya ... i'm checking to be sure that you were satisfied with the way this issue was resolved (in that same thread)?

It's my hope that we can "close" this and not have it looking as though your concern was not addressed.

Let me know.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Sister Indya ... i'm checking to be sure that you were satisfied with the way this issue was resolved (in that same thread)?

It's my hope that we can "close" this and not have it looking as though your concern was not addressed.

Let me know.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Thanks for looking into things, I did reply on the other thread.

I did feel that it was kind of a backhanded apology. But, as long as he doesn't name call and insult my name than I'm good to argue my point. Again thanks for your input on the problem.

Indya :flowers:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back