Black People : Isaiah's email address

MississippiRed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 11, 2004
First let me say Hello to the folks that have known me since I've first registered here. What's good D? I hope you and everyone else that I've met here are doing well as well as their family and friends.

Now on to what I'm looking for. Does anyone have Isaiah's email address and if so would you be willing to pass it on to me? I've been trying to get in touch with this Brother for the longest. If anyone has it could you please post it and if you don't want to post it you can email it to me at MississippiRed1970@yahoo.com

Be Safe.

The one and only

MississippiRed

MississippiRed said:
First let me say Hello to the folks that have known me since I've first registered here. What's good D? I hope you and everyone else that I've met here are doing well as well as their family and friends.

Now on to what I'm looking for. Does anyone have Isaiah's email address and if so would you be willing to pass it on to me? I've been trying to get in touch with this Brother for the longest. If anyone has it could you please post it and if you don't want to post it you can email it to me at MississippiRed1970@yahoo.com

Be Safe.

The one and only

MississippiRed

Brother Mississippi ... hello ... as always, it's a pleasure to read you, to have you back in the house.

We don't give email addresses out, but Brother Isaiah continually re-registers, so he'll probably see this and contact you.

Matter of fact, you were talking with him right here, defending him to him, and didn't even know it.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

ps ... in re-reading his post, he sums up his stay here, better than i ever could ... sad indeed.

FLATFOOTFLOOGIE said:
Sister Aglo, from what I've read of this brother's posts, he seems to have been an outspoken critic of Destee, and the moderators, and in that sense, he made his own bed. He should've known that you cannot be allowed to scream on the owner of the board, as well as, call other moderators out of their names. Seems he had a very terrible history of that, though he was a tremendous contributor to the forum from what I can see. Sad that he could not control his own temper, because I believe I'd have a great time talking to him about jazz and culture. Those are some of my favorite subjects, and seems they were his, as well. Sad indeed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back