Audio Video Web Conferencing : Isaiah Mustafa: The Old Spice Guy EXPOSED For Insulting Black Women

Discussion in 'Audio Video Web Conferencing' started by Black-king, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    This is a video analysis about a brain-washed Negro who has self-hatred and hatred for Black women.

2. Black-king

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
  3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Black men bashing black women happens all the time....I'm sick of it....and I don't need it, nor deserve it.
    We get it from both sides, the so-called "Pro-Black" men who bash their "Queens" in order to "correct" them, and then these self-hating, sellout negroids who love white women.
    And then they wonder why black women are so angry, bitter and have bad attitudes...
    Kathy Griffin can keep this dude...He's dead weight....A lost cause.

4. Black-king

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    I guess you can say he is a good hands Kathy Griffin once she's done using him , he will become part of her corny comedy acts.

5. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    All this based on one actor living in Hollyweird? I think you're putting too much weigh on the Brother. His comment was ignorant but we all know that Black Women obsesse more about hair than Black men. Black Women are prefered more by corporate America than Black Men. And now you say we are the bigger uncle toms? Come on now.

6. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Let me just say that any hair is good hair. Its only bad when you have none lol. You have to ask who raised this 'boy' to think like this. Yes I said boy because thats exactly what he is, he doesnt know himself so how can he be a man? He obviously hasnt evolved to that stage yet. His Mama has to be held accountable as well. Alot of times these women hear crap out of their kids mouths and dont bother to correct them because they are often the ones who perpetuate this mess. I have been witness to this on too many occassions. As the mother of two boys, I will not stand for it and definitely dont wont them coming home with a white girl for these very reasons. I dont hate white or any other race, but with the current condions black people need to have black love period. I totally agree with MsInterpret he and every black man that thinks like him is dead weight so they can keep it moving. Thats why its the responsibility of a black woman to teach her black boy to love and respect himself only then can he respect the people around him especially those that look like him. I could go further to say that we really arent meant to survive in this environment of assimilation to white supremacist society, thats why so many blacks are so mentally messed up and generally confused about society but I dont feel like it ive already typed too much.

7. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    This is deeper than "Hair"...and this isn't just about ONE BLACK MAN who lives in Hollywood...This is more so about him insulting black women, BECAUSE of their real hair...Our hair is "nappy" and he doesn't want his kids to have nappy hair cause it's a negative attribute to have...So he would rather procreate with white women so his children can have "good hair"...He's shallow and small-minded.

And most (not all) black men do think like this...And yes most black women (not all) think like this also....We're all in this massive nauseating loop of Uncle Tom-ism.

8. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    Not the first to make a insensitive 'nappy hair' comment. IMO his comments deserve a slap on the wrist. Not a sledge hammer to the head. Why Black Women are in an uproar about this is beyond my understanding.

9. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Why you're so dismissive about self-hate and the hate of black woman is beyond my understanding.

10. Black-king

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    I don't think he should be sledge hammered for that, after all he and most other uncle Toms are the real products of slavery. Self-hating Negros, nothing you can really do about them other than to not support their products. The man clearly have self-hatred issues. He probably was trying to please his bosses. Paul Money said it best.