Black People : Is Your Car a Cop Magnet?

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Don't know where Chevy Impala falls at but i know this car did draw cops like flies , I was stop on the norm daily with crazy reasons this car was kinda flashy spoiled out.
once i traded it in for my Olds Bravada i haven't been stoped! once, nor do i have that problem with my mini van .

Mine only qualifies if a 14 year old Olds Supreme with over 250,000 miles is attractive to Johnny Law.
Thing is, I get stopped more walking to work than in my car. I walk to & from work on most days, and I have to be at work now at 5am (used to be 3:30am). That means I'm out the door about 2:30am (I only live 30 minutes by foot). But as long as I've been doing it, I still get stopped by the cops about once a month for the usual things; "where are you going?", "have a report of someone matching your description.......", "kind'a early to be taking a walk isn't it?", and the usual harassment type of questions/comments. But I can't remember the last time I was stopped driving.
You don't think it could be my color do you?

:qqb013:

Mine only qualifies if a 14 year old Olds Supreme with over 250,000 miles is attractive to Johnny Law.
Thing is, I get stopped more walking to work than in my car. I walk to & from work on most days, and I have to be at work now at 5am (used to be 3:30am). That means I'm out the door about 2:30am (I only live 30 minutes by foot). But as long as I've been doing it, I still get stopped by the cops about once a month for the usual things; "where are you going?", "have a report of someone matching your description.......", "kind'a early to be taking a walk isn't it?", and the usual harassment type of questions/comments. But I can't remember the last time I was stopped driving.
You don't think it could be my color do you?

:qqb013:

yea the way we fade into the night makes us look like we trying to hide. For all they know you might be trying to steal the cheese out the moon. :D

But you drove 250,000 miles in fourteen years? That's an average of 49 miles a day. You was gooood to that car.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back