Black People : Is white America morally bankrupt?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by pfa1451usa, Feb 3, 2006.

1. pfa1451usa

pfa1451usa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    From my perspective…a Black Manifesto…

Is white America morally bankrupt?

Consider the state of the union, “Brokeback Mountain”, “Transamerica”, and Truman Capote? Will and Grace, Rush Limbaugh, illegal wire-tapping, prosecution of an illegal war?

Record deficits, natural disasters, corruption on Wall Street and in the Congress?

Has Black-America bought into the premise, Rap Music, crime, drugs, gangs, abandonment of its children?

Statistics to follow…

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    who cares? i worry about my own bank account. :peace:

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Abso-toot-a-lutely mind boggling

I wonder when this will be pulled? OOOOPS "white" was mentioned, let's get insecure and show the e-world how we handlin'

4. pfa1451usa

Ratings:
    +1
    Great response from a moderator….

And proof yet again you are indeed morally and intellectually bankrupt...

5. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

Pfa1451usa this thread may indeed be a worthy topic and if members care to comment they may or may not..The comment made by the Moderator was his opinion but his comment did not attack you like yours did to him. So let me take the opportunity to let you get acquainted with our rules if you haven't already...

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8084

300 not 3000

6. pfa1451usa

Ratings:
    +1
    And in the future...

...I shall begin to remember my place...

7. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Morals = Norms = Scruples

Was there anytime when white Americans were moral as a group towards another group and wrap them in the same cloth of prosperity and equality as themselves and feel not the least bit offended? As individuals, some White Americans have been moral. But as a group moral for what purpose? If its self-preservation of the status quo for the ruthless "white" man they have demonstrated time and again great moral faith. Was there a time when they felt it was better to face as a group centuries of brutalizing oppression for defying the desicion of the ruthless "white" man. No yet.

But the time has already come. It's already time for all the world to TEST its morals. We will see who will pass and who will fail. If you pass there is a new world awaiting and if you fail there is condemnation from the future generation. Your descendants are at risk. For the failures it is better to enjoy as much of this current world as you can because it will be a living generational hell to come.

Please do drop us some more perspective on morals. To me, you have just skimmed where white America is morally bankrupt but I actually found a solid foundational reason to this question and it does affect ALL of our future, whether your on this side of the globe or the other side, ALL [meaning rich poor young old sick healthy black white Muslim Chrisitian African Asian Japanese Samoan atheist agnostic] of us will be TESTED. It is going to happen.

8. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +28
    Morally Bankrupt is more than a "Understatement"*

Hotep

There has "never" been a time ware Europe has ever been "Moral" about any thing. They have Robbed, Stole, Raped, Lied, Desamated, Distroyed, Pillaged, Deceived, Distorted, Curruped, Spoiled etc..."Every" thing they have ever come in contact with...including "You"!! Allow them to continue their jurney to "Hell" and get off while you still can...because that is their "Story".

Ase`

http://mediamatters.org/items/200509280006
    http://www.treas.gov/education/fact-sheets/taxes/ustax.shtml
    http://earlyamerica.com/review/summer97/secular.html
    http://www.legionxxiv.org/
    http://www.visual-evolution.com/tails.htm

Note: And remember...they are serious and know who they are..."Why aren't you serious and know who you are"???

9. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    number one: brother, we do welcome your input, and would just love to get to know and share, and "reasonably" discuss most things. the only thing that this house is gonna DEMAND is Respect from each member for each member and for themselves. that was a head's up a forum moderator about that little issue of "respect". we all just reckon you got some; we really truly would just love to get to know that side of you. your response to that head's up done triggered an alert, my friend. it wasn't called for, and it has rather obvious, disquieting and patently suggestive overtones that a home like this one would just as soon not have ... and will address as needed.

be at peace. be welcome. be courteous. please?

as to your question.

it ain't just them in america; it's the race. they just didn't get all the classes growing up. at the moment, however; the head's dead, fred - that chicken done started it's last run. buckle the seat belts, and prepare to repell chickenfece .. again.

in short, yes; white america is morally bankrupt. we need to hook up with all the other "moral" folks around the planet, put "certain people" on ignore and do the moral thing: a health, welfare and infrastructure triage for a planet of one.

i know a country that might be available on the "foreclosure lists" soon ... i wonder if there might not be some prudence in considering lien prospects?

10. twashing

twashing Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    As far as the "morality" of any Western nation goes, one's just needs to look beyond the myths. Look at how, in our generation, these African peoples were displaced from thier land; Native American-styles:
    John Pilger: Stealing a Nation

Yes, "White America" is morally bakrupt.

/tim