Black Money Business Jobs : Is we too late to participate in "The Economic Game"?

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
Hello All,

I ask this question because they are scare to admit that this economy is tittering on the verge of crashing.We as a group economically has it's up and down, but lately it has been taking a nose bleed downward spiral. We are denying the facts here that we are in a state of economic crisis due to a ongoing unjustified systematic structured economic system that benefit everyone other than us.
The "Game" is setup for us to lose at all cost and you are a fool thinking otherwise.
I have seen too many of my people who are righteous and deserving of something better have no other choice but to accept the conditioning to be dependent on others outside their own people for survival and meet their needs.
My proof of this is when I ask a simple question and not a soul responded; that let me know for one that I might need to clarify the question or people are so condition to respond to outsiders before their own.

In this game we are so quick to spend literally all our money, and use their services instead of looking at ways to provide our own services.
Well, I am just speaking my mind on the topic because we are slowly repeating history now a days.
My other question is why we talk about all the wrongs and mistreatment of our people when we are handicapping ourselves in this very sick game?

It is pretty ridiculous that there are so few responses and participation on this issue. Is it too late? No. But it requires us to do something different. We have to start thinking strategically about how we can work together. No responses means few people have a solid idea of what to do and how to get it started. Everyone is a master at spending money but when it comes to making it we fall way short.

Is it too late? Let's adopt the mindset of an investor. Would an investor ever think it's too late to invest? No. They would simply switch up their strategy. Are people going to stop spending money? No. Are people going to stop making money? No. So no matter how bad the economy or inflation is there will always be money to be made. It's just a question of where.

I wrote this quite a while ago:

I said anybody could copy it anywhere they wanted. America runs on stupid consumerism.
Unfortunately Black Americans seem to work at being dumber than White consumers.

The economic power game can never stop. It is just a matter of how much the palefaces f@@k up the planet in the process. They are playing brinksmanship with nuclear weapons again.

But the clowns who call themselves climate scientists say nothing about planned obsolescence but then say sustainability all the **** time.

How do you have sustainability without eliminating planned obsolescence?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back