Black People : Is using the bathroom a crime.... when you're black... and have do #2?

How do you mean? Can you explain more on this?

And what's with caucasians screaming out of their cars windows just to harass us? There are those who do that here JUST to call any black they drive pass a "n!66er". :nuts:
How do you mean? Can you explain more on this?

From another thread:

Based on my and other black women's experiences of being attacked by randumb white males (white women tend to get hit on romantically by black males, rather than attacked), this showcase for the one in a million with NO caveat that it IS a 1 in a million occurrence makes me real uneasy. In fact, it brought up the last time a white male STRANGER wanted to beat me down! It happened a couple months ago:

I was driving along a 4-lane street (2 lanes in each direction) in a BLACK neighborhood. It was congested. When my lane got to moving, this SUV cut in front of me. A half block later, OUR lane stopped moving. He switched back to his original lane. Soon after, he cut back in front of me again when that lane slowed. Then, back into his original lane. His lane slowed and I thought, "Hayle to the naw! he ain't cutting back in," and closed in on the car in front of me. Ole boy started honking his horn like it was me who had cut in before him 3 TIMES! I ignored him.

At the corner, he drove up beside me into the turn lane. I had not known the race of the driver. He turned out to be a big (250 lbs or more), blond, florid-faced white man. He yelled out his window: "I will beat you!"..... not "I will beat you up," or even "I will beat your a**!" No. Just.... "I will beat you!" His screwed-up red face was one of pure, unwarranted hatred. I got scared he would get out of the SUV and I'd have to run him over with my own 2,000 lb car and go to jail, but still I yelled back: "Go beat a black man!" At which his ugly red face bloomed almost purple and he quickly turned down the side street.

There are soooo many white men out there who want to beat up black women it ain't funny. And trust! My encounter with a stranger white man wanting to brutalize me, stranger black WOMAN, is NOT unusual. Creeps like that lard of racist anger are afraid to attack full grown black men, but black women are fair game. So when I see something like the OP, and "yeah, she had it coming!" from BLACK people, I can't but wonder how many more creeps will be emboldened to attack black women who are driving down the street, minding their own dayum business.

And what's with caucasians screaming out of their cars windows just to harass us? There are those who do that here JUST to call any black they drive pass a "n!66er". :nuts:

But this is what I'm talking about! This is harassment, violence to the spirit! White people don't go through this.... so often that no one even bothers to talk about it, it's so common. Do you realize that in the rural areas of Africa, hypertension, i.e., high blood pressure.... isn't even heard of?! No one has it. Within 5 years (?) of being in the U.S., however, continental Africans' blood pressures begin rising.

P.S.
And it ain't the water!

I had to go up to school last week and put my daughter's science teacher in his place because I over heard him talking to her as if she was his pet goat. Also he told her no that she could not go to the restroom, she went anyway because our word supersedes his, and we told both of our kids you bettin not pee or poop on yourself.:mad:

Ain't had no mo problems out of him...

I told him... this ain't your child...she does what we tell her to do, and don't ever talk to her like she some kind of dog...da hell wit dat....

Peace!

I had to go up to school last week and put my daughter's science teacher in his place because I over heard him talking to her as if she was his pet goat. Also he told her no that she could not go to the restroom, she went anyway because our word supersedes his, and we told both of our kids you bettin not pee or poop on yourself.:mad:

Ain't had no mo problems out of him...

I told him... this ain't your child...she does what we tell her to do, and don't ever talk to her like she some kind of dog...da hell wit dat....

Peace!
:toast: Enki you did the right thing and I am proud of you...I am sure your children are too. Parents need to take a stand against these illiterate folks....that's what they are.:(

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back