Black People : IS TRUTH IN HISTORY BLACK OR WHITE ??

blkbutterfly41

BANNED
Oct 25, 2009
Hello Family; After browsing I wanted to pose this question: Should we be color blind if we are searching for the truth in our history ??

Facts is provable. After browsing, I must ask : Are we becoming just like them with mis-information ?? Do we not owe it to ourselves and each other to present facts as facts ?? And present our point of view, and explain how we came to teh conclusion we have ?? Is it insulting if someone ask you to share WHY you feel the way you do ?? Or to reveal your sources ?? Should we not challange what we have been told and taught ?? Should we not research anything and everything we hear ?? Do we look for just black authors, and reject white authors ?? What color is facts and information ??

Do we "own" whatever is sweet to our ears, because it magnifies history where as blacks are in favor ?? Our history is rich , from the begining. We do not have to distort a thing. We was not perfect people, but we was extrordinary people, rich in science , tech, math genuises, etc.
The truth in history can't be untold, or hidden. Our people was swift, as they put things in place that no man can tamper with. We just have to connect the dots.

White America has committed a major sin in its post-slavery era. This sin is the belief of our nation’s innocence and the lack of ownership to our past human rights abuses. The fact is their history is neither innocent, nor is it over, and I truly believe white people should own up to the fact that they bear a burden of the evil that will exist as long as american history is that of slave owners and abusers of human rights.

This ignorance creates a duality for American society. There is the world that whites live in, and it is one of imagined innocence and historical blindness. We tend to gloss over what really happened, and what is happening, so they can feel guilt free and continue through their day enjoying this ignorance. And, then you have the world that blacks live in. This is the world that is all too knowing of our horridly abusive american history, the shadowy abusive present and the depressing and very real possibility of an abusive future.

This duality exists because most whites will never see, nor desire to see, the world through black eyes because there is no requirement for them to do so. They currently run the government, run the banks, run the corporations and run mainstream American culture. Yet, blacks do not have the luxury of choice.

Thats where Historical knowledge comes in.............

They are forced to see the world through not only their own eyes, but through eyes of whites as well. Why? Because the two worlds are not equal. With whites running the country (current President excluded), They force the black community to fit there mold, talk there talk, dress there dress and act the way they act if they desire to have a piece of this “great” nation. This, is common knowledge for all blacks. ( conciously or subconciously )

To turn this around, We have to have a sense of culture. We have to see greatness in order to achieve greatness. Thus the vital important of ACCURATE ancient history. Our history is rich beyond measure, No need to try to elevate what's already elevated in TRUTH.

I respectfully ask for each and every one of us to investigate any information before you repeat it as truth. U-tube is NOT an crediable source. ( Anybody can do it ) Books are the best and know your authors that put their lifes work in sharing historicial FACTS. Dr Ben is one of them. We have so much mis-information floating that helps with the confusion, chaos and distortion of truth, when we share it. Then insult to injury We and have the nerve to get mad if somebody ask how do you come to that conclusion ?? Challange me, Challenge youself !!! Please !!

Truth has to make logical sense. If what you are putting out can't hold up to the questions asked, then perhaps you have mis-information.

Do we determine what's truth by the skin color of the messenger, author, teacher , educator ??

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Hello Destee; After browsing I wanted to pose this question: Should we be color blind if we are searching for the truth in our history ??

Facts is provable. After browsing, I must ask : Are we becoming just like them with mis-information ?? Do we not owe it to ourselves and each other to present facts as facts ?? And present our point of view, and explain how we came to teh conclusion we have ?? Is it insulting if someone ask you to share WHY you feel the way you do ?? Or to reveal your sources ?? Should we not challange what we have been told and taught ?? Should we not research anything and everything we hear ?? Do we look for just black authors, and reject white authors ?? What color is facts and information ??

Do we "own" whatever is sweet to our ears, because it magnifies history where as blacks are in favor ?? Our history is rich , from the begining. We do not have to distort a thing. We was not perfect people, but we was extrordinary people, rich in science , tech, math genuises, etc.
The truth in history can't be untold, or hidden. Our people was swift, as they put things in place that no man can tamper with. We just have to connect the dots.

White America has committed a major sin in its post-slavery era. This sin is the belief of our nation’s innocence and the lack of ownership to our past human rights abuses. The fact is their history is neither innocent, nor is it over, and I truly believe white people should own up to the fact that they bear a burden of the evil that will exist as long as american history is that of slave owners and abusers of human rights.

This ignorance creates a duality for American society. There is the world that whites live in, and it is one of imagined innocence and historical blindness. We tend to gloss over what really happened, and what is happening, so they can feel guilt free and continue through their day enjoying this ignorance. And, then you have the world that blacks live in. This is the world that is all too knowing of our horridly abusive american history, the shadowy abusive present and the depressing and very real possibility of an abusive future.

This duality exists because most whites will never see, nor desire to see, the world through black eyes because there is no requirement for them to do so. They currently run the government, run the banks, run the corporations and run mainstream American culture. Yet, blacks do not have the luxury of choice.

Thats where Historical knowledge comes in.............

They are forced to see the world through not only their own eyes, but through eyes of whites as well. Why? Because the two worlds are not equal. With whites running the country (current President excluded), They force the black community to fit there mold, talk there talk, dress there dress and act the way they act if they desire to have a piece of this “great” nation. This, is common knowledge for all blacks. ( conciously or subconciously )

To turn this around, We have to have a sense of culture. We have to see greatness in order to achieve greatness. Thus the vital important of ACCURATE ancient history. Our history is rich beyond measure, No need to try to elevate what's already elevated in TRUTH.

Ii respectfully ask for each and every one of us to investigate any information before you repeat it as truth. U-tube is NOT an crediable source. ( Anybody can do it ) Books are the best and know your authors that put their life work in sharing historcial FACTS. We have so much mis-information floating it helps with the confusion, chaos and distortion of truth, when we share it and have the nerve to get mad if sommebody ask how do you come to that conclusion.

Truth has to make logical sense.

Do we determine what's truth by the skin color of the messenger, author, teacher , educator ??

Splendid blkbutterfly41,

Before I comment however, is this meant exclusively for Sister Destee? If not, you may want to modify the beginning to reflect the Family. Geez, please don't think I am a discussion mediator, or a commentator or a referee:)...Peace In my sister.

Splendid blkbutterfly41,

Before I comment however, is this meant exclusively for Sister Destee? If not, you may want to modify the beginning to reflect the Family. Geez, please don't think I am a discussion mediator, or a commentator or a referee:)...Peace In my sister.

Whew................. Thank you, bro !!! lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back