Black People Politics : is trump working for clinton...?

i don't like clinton. many folk dislike clinton.

in fact the only reason i'm voting for clinton is trump.

'good cop, bad cop' ?

hmmmmm.....:thinking:

where my conspiracy theory people ? :wavey:

lol good question

After what happened to me yesterday while I was in McDonald's, it only reinforces my feelings about a certain kind of White woman.

This woman came into the restaurant and just, decided to sit near me and she started talking to me continually. I was so stressed because I just didn't want her to bother me but she kept on talking and asking about things that I was so NOT interested in. Then another White woman came in with children and she started talking to that woman but not as much as she was talking to me, or should I say 'at me'. Then in walked this White man, very handsome, and he sat down to eat his food by himself and she started talking to him. He mentioned that he had teenage kids and how they thought they knew it all. Then she said to him, that she didn't agree to COLOR MIXING and didn't want her kids mixing with people of other colors like Mexicans and what not. When she said that, she didn't look over at me.

Thankfully, he did not follow her racist butt. Who in the HECK asked her to talk to anyone in the first place!?

He glanced at me and then said, that he didn't have a problem with it but that it' is not about what color a person is but what kind of personality a person has that counts. When he didn't follow racist comment, then she felt defensive and started trying to save her face, but started rambling. Then after a fem moments, he got up and said, "you ladies have a nice day" then he left. That idiot put the both of us in an awkward position. I don't know how many times that has happened to me.

Hope Hilary won't be that kind, if she become the president.
I hope she won't be the SHPINX 'She-Phoeniks' over the Black African people in the world that was prophesized to happen so long ago.

i don't like clinton. many folk dislike clinton.

in fact the only reason i'm voting for clinton is trump.

'good cop, bad cop' ?

hmmmmm.....:thinking:

where my conspiracy theory people ? :wavey:

Wow, I did not expect you to consider this possibility. I find it great that you are opening your eyes. There is a lot of colluding that goes on at those levels of political power, and Trump "throwing the fight" is very much a possibility. He and the Clintons have been friends for a long time as stated by Newsweek

http://www.newsweek.com/history-donald-trump-bill-clinton-friendship-464360

0527donaldtrumpbillclintonfriendship01.jpg

Wow, I did not expect you to consider this possibility.
I find it great that you are opening your eyes.
i considered this gambit from the beginning. my eyes were always open.

you need to get over thinking that everybody is dumber than you are.

trump is the ONLY one who could drive voters to clinton. trump can destroy the republican hold on congress.

the chance to change congress and the supreme court is why i'm voting for clinton.

this election is an insult.jpg

Last edited:
i considered this gambit from the beginning. my eyes were always open.

you need to get over thinking that everybody is dumber than you are.

trump is the ONLY one who could drive voters to clinton. trump can destroy the rights hold on congress.

the chance to change congress and the supreme court is why i'm voting for clinton.

Big props for your advice and your reality check too...

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back