Law Forum : Is Trump Going to Prison?

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
If he doesn't, the next one to come along will use his example. So, him and all his minions need to go

If he doesn't, the next one to come along will use his example. So, him and all his minions need to go

Yes @Kemetstry ... I agree. That's weird ... us agreeing on something ... :love:

I can't tell but I hope so.

These white people going through all of these idiotic gyrations are hilariously disgusting.

Yes @umbrarchist ... yesss that's it! The gyrations of it all!! Twisting and turning and wriggling and writhing ... OMG!

Yes, they are so very torn inside their own selves it seems.

Not sure what is right or wrong, even with their own historically twisted judicial rulings!

Those historically twisted rulings lend nothing to this new scenario put before them by their very own!

Yes, amazing! I too hope he goes to prison.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

Is Trump going to prison - (yes or no)?

I am going to vote yes because I hope he does.

Please vote in the poll and share your thoughts in this thread.

Thank you,

:heart:

Destee

Is Trump going to jail, absolutely, he is going to be :dblock: up ... Weisselberg will do 5 months soon, his truthful testimony against the Trump Organization will assure Trump sees jail time... Yes Ma'am.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back