Law Forum : Is Trump Going to Prison?

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Peace,

I wish I could say yes. White people have not done enough historically for me to think they will bring justice to one of their own in this manner. I know two black women are leading the charge here but at the end of the day, the power structure is still white. Like others, I hope I'm wrong but I don't see him going to jail.

Peace

Hi Brother @Precise Allah ... :wave:

It's always so good to see / read you! What 2 black women are leading the charge?

There is certainly that lack of confidence in white people, to do the right thing. We've lived it so long.

But let us keep hope alive!!! :cheerleader:

at least until it dies, only to live again ... :)

:heart:

Destee

Kinda interesting (and disgusting) to watch the same ol same ol game of the twisting mobius script play book they employ every time to allow the weasel room for him (or any other privileged white) to somehow snake his way through. Yeh there'll be no heads rolling in this.

Now it's that he has private papers somewhere in the mess that's his filing system. Well? how did the conversation get to that from IT"S ILLEGAL TO HAVE ANY OF THOSE RECORDS to begin with.........Oval Office private notes or not. At minimum all those, every last shred, goes to the national archives.....by laws plainly written down.
It's illegal for anyone to have kept or have in their possession any of it whether top secret or not.

Hi Brother @ogoun ... seems you started off with a "no" and ended with a "yes" ... :)

I don't know. I hope he will do prison time.

The plot is surely thickening ... :mix:

Love You!

Destee

Hi Brother @Precise Allah ... :wave:

It's always so good to see / read you! What 2 black women are leading the charge?

There is certainly that lack of confidence in white people, to do the right thing. We've lived it so long.

But let us keep hope alive!!! :cheerleader:

at least until it dies, only to live again ... :)

Destee
Peace,

The District Attorney of Fulton County Georgia Fani Willis and the Attorney General of New York Letitia James are both investigating Trumpito and may bring various charges against him.

My feelings about Trump doing time is pretty much the same as whether or not American Democracy will survive the MAGA commitment to Autocracy. I hope it happens but I don't have much confidence.

Peace

Peace,

The District Attorney of Fulton County Georgia Fani Willis and the Attorney General of New York Letitia James are both investigating Trumpito and may bring various charges against him.

My feelings about Trump doing time is pretty much the same as whether or not American Democracy will survive the MAGA commitment to Autocracy. I hope it happens but I don't have much confidence.

Peace

Yes Brother Precise Allah, I'm with you on the confidence. I've often likened it to an abusive relationship, hoping they won't mistreat us this time. It's tough. In fact, I was reading this article today on how the FBI tracked Aretha Franklin. They can track Aretha Franklin but act lost and bewildered when real, white, terrorists attack the capital.

Yes, at the 2 black women, thank you! I thought of Letitia James but not Fani Willis.

Love You!

Destee

Hi Brother @ogoun ... seems you started off with a "no" and ended with a "yes" ... :)

I don't know. I hope he will do prison time.

The plot is surely thickening ... :mix:

Love You!

Destee
Dyslexia strikes again.
I was just noting how the press coverage has slowly morphed from; we got him boxed into a blind alley and a squadron of guards at the entrance.....he can't possibly escape. POOF.... then everyone looking around gonnin I don know idont know.
The complacent press shaping the focal point is as disgusting as the dupes protecting something called the integrity of the US governmental legal structure. (what ever the hell thats suppose to be)

Nah, he ain't goin to no jail house bust'n rocks. He'll spend the rest of his days before the bar and cheating the the golf course during his spare time.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back