destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Is Trump going to prison - (yes or no)?

I am going to vote yes because I hope he does.

Please vote in the poll and share your thoughts in this thread.

Thank you,

:heart:

Destee

trump is very clever like a crime boss. all his people around him take the fall.

So, is that a yes or no ... do you think he will go to prison? He has escaped accountability, repeatedly, but this time does seem different. I hope it is different. I hope he goes to prison. Do you think someone else will go to prison for him this time? Would you go to prison for him, or anyone?

Love You!

Destee

Nah.
He ain't gonnin to prison. He may spent the rest of his life in the court room.....but not prison.
If he'd taken my advice when he became POTUS he would have carried his passport at all times along with a ticket to a country with no extradition treaty. (em perhaps Russia? he's been laundering money for them since daddy's bank account started reading ZERO)

As an aside.....I wonder what ever happened to Epstein's little who's who contact phone book his assistant kept?

So, is that a yes or no ... do you think he will go to prison? He has escaped accountability, repeatedly, but this time does seem different. I hope it is different. I hope he goes to prison. Do you think someone else will go to prison for him this time? Would you go to prison for him, or anyone?

Love You!

Destee
i don't know.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back