Science and Technology : Is "Thought" a Force? And does it Create Reality ?

Exactly!

Like I said I just started down this path a few weeks ago and I got all of these questions like how does imagination govern everybody and how is it constant. What I'm trying to do is understand with my knowledge of physics and quantum mechanics relate to the metaphysical.

Peace!
Check my ( ) in the last post.I am also working with a similar "under/overstanding".

peace!

Interesting question because from the limited reading I have done related to this there is a phenomenon known as Thought Force.

I don't remember seeing any but do you have a blogs relating to this?

Peace!

Thought is the most basic and pure form of energy in the universe. It is therefore contained in all things, since energy is the fundamental substance of the universe, where thought is the purest form of energy. Below you will find some facts about thought and consciousness that will help you achieve your mental goals:

1. Thoughts and consciousness are the most basic form of energy.

This is exactly what all the religious scriptures of old have been harping on about for thousands of years - that there is a consciousness present everywhere. The scientific evidence of the power of thought and consciousness on the very fabric of physical reality is overwhelming. The final frontier of science is to understand and discover just how much power thoughts really have. This is an exciting age of discovery, where consciousness and the colossal power of the mind is truly revealed.

Here are some interesting things which top scientists have discovered about consciousness and energy:

a) Dr. John Hagelian (Harvard University physicist, winner of the Kilby International Price and Ig Nobel Prize) has shown that deep meditative states of consciousness have the same physical properties and quantitative measurements as those present in unified field theories. This means that deep states of consciousness are identical to the deepest and most grand theories of how existence operates. In very simple terms, the most fundamental area of reality IS consciousness.

b) Professor Steven Weinberg (Nobel Prize for Physics, 1979) said that there are infinite possibilities existing within any space. This means that there are infinite combinations of energy in existence right now. The only reason you perceive one particular "form" of energy and solid reality is because you are "tuned" into that frequency. This means that consciousness - as a form of energy - has infinite combinations also present .

c) Professor Max Tegmark (Massachussets Institute Of Technology) and Professor Roger Penrose (Oxford University) have debated hugely on the effects and interrelation between consciousness and reality using many models. Anything that can be created mathematically must also exist as a physical construct somewhere in the universe, due to the infinite combinations of energy present.

http://www.geniusintelligence.com/thoughtforce.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back