Science and Technology : Is "Thought" a Force? And does it Create Reality ?

The amount of energy in an atom is unimaginable, and I believe that if thought, can control something that small and powerful, the moment of creation is nothing. Our consciousness shapes and forms our reality like you mentioned in this post. There is a "commonality" (for lack of a better word) about the universe and there has to be a reason why.

Peace!

I agree that there for sure has to be a reason why and I guess I should have said what I said in context. Thoughts come before reality and thoughts create reality but only if we act on making our thoughts a reality. If we don't act on the thoughts, thoughts will only be thoughts. Then there is the other context, thoughts we have about people, like some people believe that if another individual harbors fearful thoughts about those closest to them, those thoughts will manifest but I disagree. The example for what I previously said is the fearful mother who fears for her childrens safety so she worries that something out of her control will happen to them. Sometimes fear and fearful thoughts can become a reality but I don't think it is because of the thought, if that was the case, you could have a lot of power over me just by thinking on me and I could have the same power over you... For which I can do nothing to harm you unless you believe that I can. As usual, thoughts can get pretty deep and thoughts are never ending so this conversation could take many different turns, ups and downs etc.

Peace

Interesting question because from the limited reading I have done related to this there is a phenomenon known as Thought Force.

on the other hand, some people practice no thinking through meditation, which I may add is very difficult for me personally to achieve.

Peace

Interesting and fascinating topic I will say first and foremost brother Enki.

Now on to my quoting this part of the post by Workinprocess. I will honestly say and will not try to come off at an expert so do not take my queries as antagonism but more as an attempt to understand. To get to the point I would think to suppress all thought would be death or a state of death as even to suppress thought you would actually have to think to hold that state. I don't know if that made any sense as I typed it, but I'd love to learn about the process that would lead to anyone with no thought. Even when you are "physically" asleep thought is present.

Again, I am just trying to gain understanding of that concept.

Can thought create reality? I most certainly think that it can brother. I'm not only talking about acting out a thought you had, I'm talking about actually manipulating objects around you just by thinking about it. Harnessing this however, is a whole different story.

Kaboom!! U just blew up the spot!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back