Black People Politics : Is This Why Barack Obama Is Running For President???

ShemsiEnTehuti

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 28, 2006
Florida, USA
Is he an agent of the White Democrats to re-garner the Diasporic African vote in America? It seems that after the last election, our people were sick of the Democrats. I'm curious what people think, in that maybe Democrats know that Obama cannot win, but are simply using him to solidify "the black vote" on the Democrat side for many more years to come.

State of the Black Union 2005

humor me.

let me guess... i bet that sharpton believes he is not a "leading black," but a black leader?

my opinion on american politics is poor. that is my preface to this.

these so-called black leaders who are throwing durt on the Il senator is nothin but hate. they hatin becuz they thought that, as "leading blacks" nobody could eva play the role of a black leader as good as them.

now this fella obama has come along and took all their attention away from them. they are all whining like little babies and it has nothing to do with yu and I. it has nothing to do with yor and my development. it has nothing to do with our people. its all about the leading blacks and them having their faces in front of cameras and what not.

the big jealous babies are contradicting themselves at the same time. the same thing they accuse obama of doing or, what he MIGHT do, is the same thing they been doing to us since the 60s.

i can prove this even further. can yu download and attach here Cornel West's part when he was discussing Obama. i'mma show yu the ultimate in hypocrisy of that interracial forum for black america.

what da hell are euros doing at a black forum yall?

the lack of :thinking: on deeper levels is what has those people in the audience captivated by empty words and promises. and what makes it even more sad to the intiates but most funny to the unintiated is that these leading blacks dont even promise nothing new or say anything new but somehow is still able to get us to follow them down their shallow paths.

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
Is he an agent of the White Democrats to re-garner the Diasporic African vote in America? It seems that after the last election, our people were sick of the Democrats. I'm curious what people think, in that maybe Democrats know that Obama cannot win, but are simply using him to solidify "the black vote" on the Democrat side for many more years to come.

YES, YES, YES.

However...what is the alternative?

seriously

ShemsiEnTehuti said:

you're are on to something that i didn't even think about

great post

ShemsiEnTehuti said:

why can't he win?

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back