Black People : Is This Us: In 2013?

Also factor in folks like us less well off around the globe too...

So much for afrocentricism and a united black disapora...

Do your homework, posters...

It's always been about your efforts etc. as well...

We all make an impact...

FYI...

What are YOU talking about and who are you calling inept?

YOUR link clearly states that MOST of Us are 'middle class' and it is NOT talking about 'worldwide' but in the US.

Just another stab at Pan Africanism is what YOU attempt to reduce this to.

YOUR link clearly states that MOST of Us are 'middle class' and it is NOT talking about 'worldwide' but in the US.

Furthermore, what exactly do YOU mean by 'folks like us' when the article breaks US down into four groups?

It is true We do not have a 'common agenda' and most likely this will never change because that Elite he is talking about is removed from the rest of 'us'.

CTJ

Since this is a touch sensitive laptop, I'll have to keep this short...

First of all, please don't bore me with your 'thought police' posturing...

It is just another means and ways to make it personal, allow you to be subjective, when it's political...

Second, you make accusations about my alleged (not proven) motives, then don't present any facts to dispute the article's claims...

Third, nothing is etched in stone, and this is just one author's claims...

And, yes: I aired some opinions based on folks self serving posturing, whereas they exibite no or little empathy/sympathy/etc. for what africans on the continent also have to cope and deal with, via the here and now...

Are we so all knowing/all seeing, them born brain dead and blind at birth?

Then why do some of them run nations, whereas we argued and bickered over voting for the first african american president was worth it or not at all?

Etc.

Thing is: I present such sources to generate discussion and debate, not as a sole means or ways to just win an argument...

I'm also not the source of your personal issues and problems...

I regret being so blunt, though if you can't take the flack, quit taking cheap shots...

The point is be for real about why the appeal of afrocentricism is waning and/or why Pan Africanism isn't the agenda of some of my alleged or real 'critics'...

Simply put:

Nah it's not 'my' fault...

FYI...

Furthermore, what exactly do YOU mean by 'folks like us' when the article breaks US down into four groups?

It is true We do not have a 'common agenda' and most likely this will never change because that Elite he is talking about is removed from the rest of 'us'.

CTJ:

Time's have changed, people have too...Folks own personal choices reflect their dreams and schemes..

I. e., such also reveals their ethics/morals/politics,etc..

But that ole so influential elite you blame so much on:

Only when it comes to other alleged or real insiders, not folk like me, or a lot of my relations, etc.

Malcolm would see us as we are:

Not as you choose to...

Even if they choose to regress/retreat/go along to get along...

And, what sort of role models would you have us to be, via other posters on this website's forums etc.?

Hardly your choice or right to decide for us!

Do keep it respectful and (for) real!

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back