Black People : Is This The Future of Education in America?

teachers being allowed to carry guns?

My personal opinion is that it should be like back in the day when I was coming up.....teachers were allowed to eff you up if you acted up

but carrying guns??? they gonna shoot them???

According to logic, if any person has a gun every person should also have a gun otherwise you are not going to have what is called a balance of power. Either give everyone a gun or get rid of all of the guns from the known universe.

According to counter-racism logic, no person should have a gun and use that gun to harm another person that their behavior is not in self-defense.

Because of the way that the world works, meaning having mobsters (racists white supremacists) in control of people and things, THEY promote and get other people to promote non-just behavior.

I advocate getting rid of all of the guns and did so until I got shot at. There is only so much a person can do in this death camp called Earth to minimize being harmed. I was getting gas at a gas station during the day when I was shot at. Now how can I NOT get gas?

There is only so much a person can do to minimize being harmed before that person has to take a more agressive approach because the people intent on harming them become more agressive.

they used to do that in 1960's Texas?

also you mentioned people in the 60's carried like bus drivers, people in diners
but i think this is different these are the people teaching your kids
in an closed in environment with other kids

why not just have armed security or cops instead of the teachers carrying

guns? that's all i saying. this is a "tiny school district" according the story
could this be a precedent

could this lead to larger school districts adopting this

i don't think so but you never know

As I stated before, I advocate getting rid of all of the guns. But I ain't standing in front of someone with one pointed at me wishing there were no guns on the planet. It's kinda like having a condom with you. I'd rather have one and not need it than need one and not have it.

This is sick!

Our children are being gunned down in the streets and now we got to worry about them being gunned down in school too? Mind you, I am aware of the school shootings that has taken place in some schools, but has it really become so desperately in need for teachers and staff to carry guns in school? As if their mental stability is beyond the capability of breaking down and going on a massacre rampage?:SuN035:

scenario 1: The class bell ranged 15 minutes before Mrs. Stapleton noticed a group of African American students laughing and running in the halls of shoot’em up high school.

teacher: What are you doing in the halls? Go to class right this minute young man?

student 1: I aint got to go no where! Anyway, what’s it to you? All you really care about is your paycheck. So why are you worrying about me being in the halls. You’re still gonna get paid. Kick rocks Mrs. Stapleton!

Scene 2: Other boys laughing and slapping each other high- five. Mrs. Stapleton is getting very annoyed. The boys continue by ignoring her request. Acting as if she isn’t even there. She’s getting more agitated now, so she walks over to student 1, puts her hand on his shoulder and with a strong firm grip spins student 1 around to face her. From the forced used to spin him, his arms flare and knocks Mrs. Stapleton to the floor. Mrs. Stapleton is now afraid for her life. She has just be attacked by some unruly Black students. Student 2, all the while laughing goes to reach for Mrs. Stapleton to assist her to her feet. Mrs. Stapleton, scared alone and about to be stumped out from some youths, reaches for her 45 revolver. She shoots student 2. The bullet bounces off the wall, flies down the school corridors and safely settles in little Tyisha’s skull. Who happens to be heading to the girls restroom with her hall pass.

Both students are now dead! Mrs. Stapleton gets off because she was only defending herself from some unruly African American students. We all know how dangerous they can get. You know, with all the drugs, sex, robbing, fighting, loud talking, and stealing. We know they are all like this because they are always on the news.:qqb019:

:em16:

Scneario 2: All his life, Mr. Kennedy dreamt of being a teacher. While the average kid was out playing sports, talking about girls, and going on little adventures, little Bobby Kennedy was reading books and studying Physics, the nature of an Atom, and the constellations. Little Bobby’s dreams of becoming a Scientist was not farfetched from what he would achieve.

Little Bobby grew up to be one of the top teachers in Lay’em Down High School. He often kicked himself about leaving his position at NASA in pursuit of passing his knowledge onto other youths who might have the same scientific drive as he did when he was a kid.

Mr. Kennedy has known nothing but heartache and struggle since he left NASA. His wife constantly complains about his decision to become a teacher. After 15 yrs of teaching, his finances are dwindling downward. He can barely accommodate his expenses. Two weeks ago he found out his wife was sleeping with another man and his life savings was darn near gone. He love’s his wife and now there’s a possibility she going to leave him. Hs two children no longer respects him and he feels unappreciated as school. He asked his supervisor for a raise and was denied. The other teachers barely even talk to him. They think he is a scatter brain and other refers him as Mr. Peabody. A cartoon character of the 70’s. He hears them chattering and laughing every time he walks past them.

Mr. Kennedy is on the brinks of a breakdown. The last straw was when he was informed that his services at Lay’em down High is no longer needed. The success rate for his class has been a disappointing 2%. He clears his desk and heads home to find his wife and children are gone. He flicks the power on his tv remote to watch CNN World News. He does this often because something about being updated on the happenings
around the world adds a little comfort to his frazzled life. He notices that the television doesn’t come on. As a matter of fact, no electrical flow is running through his house at all. Then it dawns on him, its not his fault that his life is the way it is today. It’s everybody else’s fault. His wifes fault, the teacher;s and principle at lay’em down Highs fault, the students fault, and the whole **** Government’s fault. He doesn’t sleep all night. He reaches for the 38 caliber that belong to his father and now belongs to him. He searches his lock desk draw for the boxes of bullets he placed there years ago. Mr. Kennedy loads his gun, cocks it,
and raises it to the temple of his head. For one final glance he looks at his clock and notices the time to be 8: 30 am. He quickly lowers his gun and prepares to go to work.

Headlines:

Distraught Teacher kills 5 at a local high school. Two of the victims are Timothy kilowski and Sarah Jane Abrams; Two freshmen honor roll students. The other victims include Principle Dan Truemen,
Teacher’s Mike kent, and Amy Pinnochet, mother of three.

No one knows for sure what led to the killing rampage of Bobby Kennedy. It is said he lead a very quiet life. He “seemed” like a good man who’s only goal in life was to provide for his family and encourage the young students to peruse the knowledge of Science.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teacher’s are no more credible for toting weapons in school than the students who attend. It’s bad enough we got trigger happy Police Officers taking the lives of whomever they feel are a threat. Now we’ll have to add teachers into the equation too?

What has cause society to sleep so soundly, that we’ll allow the most criminal minded convince us to
fear us more than them. To open a door to possibly racial genocide and dictatorship. And to welcome it with open arms as if it is for the greater good of all.

:11300:

Yeah, it sounds like a good idea for keeping our children safe, right! Sure! But we all know in the long run it will be a system used against the minority to send a message of who’s really in charge.

This has to be the most insane idea that I have ever heard. No, let me rephrase that..........STUPID idea.
Not only do I foresee some innocent student being shot, but some teacher getting their gun taken from them, and being shot by it. And if the neighborhood is that tough & violent, I don't think bringing more guns into it is exactly the answer.
Only in amerika.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back