Black People : IS THIS THE END?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by NADIA*BINTA, Dec 1, 2003.

1. NADIA*BINTA

NADIA*BINTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    most will agree that there are so many negative or just plain crazy things going on in the world right now... :fight: sometimes it seems everything is about to just blow up in our faces!!!... specifics come to mind that make me ask this question (will share later)... but to keep it general for now... i ask u... whatever ur belief system may be... do u believe that we are living in the last days and that this is the end of the world as we know it?

2. uzoka

uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    I believe personally that, based on growing disatisfaction as regards the sharing of wealth and also, the opportunities for growth [or lack thereof], couple with the rapid rate at which technological advances [that have offensive military applications] are being made on a daily basis, along with the concerns of the imperialist industrialized 'elites' concerning the exponential increases in the world's population - particularly those of the developing areas of the world and people of certain phenotypes - that we are approaching a time when the terrible sufferings that 'others' have had to bare in the past will begin to hit closer home and on a regular basis.

I definitely believe that Africans [wherever they may be] are in their last days, depending on choices made in the foreseeable future.

Peace

3. deepy

deepy going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +43
    MY SISTER .. i am
    "a cockeyed optimist...pessimistic lover of life"..
    I believe the world changed as i knew it when my mother died...when my father died..
    and yes I believe you were speaking on another level...but and however I am a great believer in a higher power .. and it is that faith (and hope) that helps me believe that the world will continue...i can't speak of the form it will take..and i don't believe it will be a place of complete peace..the garden of eden islong gone...(that was an end-if you believe in that concept/myth) . The world has always been about the survival of the fittest...whether in nature, technically, economically. As far as i have read there have always been tribes...and someone or two or three have , so to speak, been in charge. We can't all be mathmaticians, or philsophers or artists. We can all find love for one another...I, however, do not see that..the love for one another..And yet my faith , my hope that it can be accomplished makes me pessimistically say ..someday i believe the world will end as i know it...the rain will wash away the rot...the african diaspora will join together and the energy of the people of color will finally rise up and it will be different...if not for me then for my childrens children..
    I'm a romantic at heart...but this i do believe...i hold on to that hope...that faith..

4. Hesaid

Hesaid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    The end, hhmmm now what could that mean?
    If you man the earth and inhabitants will cease to exist I doubt that.
    On the other hand I dont think it is,I know that it is the end, but not of my
    world, my world is the world of a man who believes blood belongs inside
    who cringes at violent death. It will be the end of the world of those who
    cannot see a world without the white supremacists structure & philosophies
    those who've bought it hook line & sinker, whos minds can only think of the
    outcome of their masters wrath.
    This means unfortunately many of our people mainly those who fear the
    repocussions of the REAL WORLD on Amerikkka and choose to defend her
    rather than leave Kharma to do its work.:bomb: The desperate actions of these
    evil men shows that their time is truly running out.If one truly believes in the most high
    then they fear not because they are independant of this WHITE MESS.

Like KRS 1 said
    "We'll be here for ever & ever & ever& ever.

Dont worry boo you'll be aaight just keep reading the signs:deal:
    (so you know when to
    make ya move:sand: ).

5. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Makes sense to me because once Africans started to figure out the motivations behind racism which opened our eyes to the truth ultimately causing the power regime to lose control over us, this certainly gives reason to why HIV was invented.

6. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    well,I look at that from my 3rd EYE like this.......

Time is almost at an armageddon for those who are NOT SPIRITUALLY INCLINED to survive what the devils of the Earth are soon to bring forth,which is plenty MORE MAYHEM & CHAOS than is happening RIGHT NOW...MY ADVICE TO ALL CONSCIOUSNESS SEEKERS & ALREADY CONSCIOUS SPIRITS is to HAVE A RIGHTEOUS FOUNDATION THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE & FLOW IN SYNC WITH THE CREATOR'S GUIDANCE UNTIL YOU ARE ONE WITH INFINITY.Live not in fear,yet ALWAYS BE READY TO EMBRACE YOUR OWN DEATH IN THE NAME OF THE TRUTH....SOUL BLESSINGS.

7. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102

I believe its the beginning of evolution. More and more people are becoming spiritually aware of Gods purpose for us. People are seeking truth in all religions and weeding out the lies.
    People are breaking out of incubators/matrix that have trapped us within for centuries.
    Surely the media has been repeatingly displaying all the negativities from all around the world.
    The media has an agenda, Capital gains. Negativity pays the bills in todays society. Abuse, murders, and deaths has been with us always. But now is the sole focus to put strain, guilt, and fear in the hearts and pockets of todays compassionate and very sensitive people. If you look here in Destee's you can see the wools over people eyes being lifted. People are reconnecting to their ancestors, Focusing on spirituality, seeking out positive solutions to build stronger communities, and Finding the hidden lies in religions that has kept us from our higher power instead of bringing us closer to him.

Think about it, How much and how often do you see good deeds on the news. (Exactly, hardly ever) Surly there is good in the world. Look around and gaze upon its beauty. Look in the mirror at yourself and see the beauty. Dont let hidden agenda's dictate what you should think and feel. Its the beginning of a new era. Feel the energies that has embraced you.
    Someone once said," Live each day like it is your last!" For this is the purpose of life.
    To learn, to grow, To find your connection with the creator most importantly of all. You will find him in you and in the universe. Open your heart and mind and feel this new beginning. Dont be afraid to go out and taste life. Experience all its wonder for the creator inspite of the pain and suffering. Then shine that beautiful light back into the world. For it is a new beginning.

8. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    Will the end of the world come like a thief in the night?

Quote, NADIA*BINTA

“most will agree that there are so many negative or just plain crazy things going on in the world right now... sometimes it seems everything is about to just blow up in our faces!!!... specifics come to mind that make me ask this question (will share later)... but to keep it general for now... i ask u... whatever ur belief system may be... do u believe that we are living in the last days and that this is the end of the world as we know it?”

Peace NADIA*BINTA,

Since the so-call “world as we know it” has been historically very violent and apocalyptic, what do you define as “the end” in view of world events over the past several millenniums. Also what do we really know about the true fabric of the world and all of the threads that hold it together? And whose world is coming to an end in your opinion?

At best this thread will produce the doom and gloom response or the faith and hope reply. The hidden factors that are at play in this world, be they diabolical or deeply esoteric and spiritual have just as much to do with our future or demise as does HIV, cloning, or warfare.

When you can resolve who killed JFK or what landed at Roswell :lol: , then you may be at the beginning of an answer, as it applies to “THE END OF THE WORLD”

REMEMBER THE END OF ONE THING, HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER.

Peace and ashe,

Sun ship

9. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I think that for the vast majority of Black America this is an Evolutionary period, as Purple Moons alluded to. I feel it in my very gut. I think that we still have so so much to do, but slowly and surely we are getting there. I think that many of us are looking to empowerment, as opposed to acceptance. I also believe as Queen said, that that was a reason that HIV was invented... perhaps a truth; I remember an article that was written by a Nigerian man, if Iam not mistaken, and he noted that only in places in Africa where they had allowed themselves to be vaccinated was HIV rampant... I corresponded that to our urban poor, many of whom have to rely on free services, university hospitals and clinics--- which all equals experimentation... as far as I guess.... I don't know if my connections make any sense to you... but then that doesn't explain, hard hit White Gay America (which is on the rise again)? Unless they were just the collateral damage????
    Nor does it explain why almost all White places like Russia have the highest and fastest infection rates... along with Germany and Switzerland????

Many questions, but we are slowly trying to understand what exactly is going on... and it is the same game, just with another name.

10. NADIA*BINTA

NADIA*BINTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    HELLO!!! :) & PEACE

i've been watching this thread for a minute... holding... literally biting my tongue... waiting to see what my people have to say on the subject... couldn't hold it any longer so here i go...

so many wonderful points... but be clear that there is no fear on my part about what's unfolding... sistah's jumping for joy over yonder because like Sun Ship wrote:

REMEMBER THE END OF ONE THING, HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER.

i believe this is a new beginning for us... Black People... the ancients, the Original People...especially for those of us who are truly seeking TRUTH & enlightenment and tapping into true spirituality...

on the other hand i believe it is the end and going to be DOOM for white folk & even some of our blind & ignorant brothas & sistahs who can't let go of the unwarranted ideology of white supremacy... (do know they only had a limited time to establish hell on earth for all people of color & their time is up!!!)

the end of the world... as we've known it for soooooooooo long has been in the making since it's beginning... we're almost there so hold on tight y'all :)... it's about to get real bumpy!

okay... i'll hold the rest of my piece for now... but i do pray that my people are aware of what's really going on and ready to rise to this awesome occasion to help usher in this NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

i extend much peace & love to all of the above
    nadia*binta

p.s.... what i believe in a nutshell is spelled out in my flow posted in 'Get Your Flow On!'.... REPARATIONS...