Black People : Is this really allowed!?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by TheWhiteMan, Nov 22, 2009.

1. TheWhiteMan

TheWhiteMan Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    My friend was looking for a good domain name for his website earlier, when using a free website searcher software, he found available domains starting with N ending with R for example.. Then add the word "F**K" before that..
    Meaning, racist domains is available for anyone to grab. I'm just wondering.. Do you guys really this is acceptable? Should someone REALLY be allowed to have a website like this? Someone should f**** do something about this. Shouldn't it be able to sue someone for having a website containing something hatic + the N word? "Haticword"+"N-word".com?
    Anyhow, sorry if I pissed anyone off by posting this. Just want to see what you guys think. I hope someone of ya'll sues 'em.
    Sorry for my bad English and way to describe things, I'm not American. Peace!

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

TheWhiteMan,

This is not in good taste. This brings excitement to a calm environment. You should re-think and withdraw this thread. You should know the answers without anyone having to talk with you, you do know the answers right?

Brother WARRIOR just explain to you to not do anything like this, and you did it anyway, slow down and stop saying you have poor skills of communication and wait until those skills improve, okay?

3. WARRIOR

WARRIOR BAMN - By Any Means Necessary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +298
    IF YOU ARE ATTACKED , YOU CANNOT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED....

AND IF YOU CHOOSE INNOCENCE IN ANY PART OF THIS THREAD , YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF UNWELCOMED , IN MY OPINION....

YOU CLAIMED YOU UNDERSTOOD ME WHEN I TOLD YOU ABOUT RESPECT , OPENMINDEDNESS , AND A WILLINGNESS TO LEARN & SHARE......

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED , YOU CHOSE A PITIFUL TOPIC TO DISCUSS.......I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO STUDY UP YOUR TOPIC BEFORE YOU GO OFF AND PUT ON THIS KIND OF DISPLAY.....

I SUGGEST YOU START WITH THE MULTIPLE WHITE-RACE HATE-GROUPS THAT ARE IN ABUNDANCE ALL OVER THE INTERNET......I'M QUITE SURE THAT BECAUSE OF YOUR NIC ALONE , YOU ARE FULLY AWARE OF THESE GROUPS...

ON A PERSONAL NOTE......I FIND IT MISLEADING THAT YOU CHOSE THE WHITE MAN , AS A NIC.....

YOU SAY YOU ARE FROM SWEDEN......BUT YOU CHOOSE AN AMERICAN TITLE THAT IS TIED DEEPLY TO FALSE & EVIL PRIDE....

YOU SAY YOU WANT TO CHILL.......BUT YOU CHOOSE A TOPIC THAT HAS IMMATURITY AS A FOUNDATION....LIKE MOST WHITE-RACIST GROUPS.....

YOU SAY YOU YOUR BEST FRIEND IS BLACK....IS IT THE KIND OF BLACK THAT MAKES YOU COMFORTABLE ??......OR IS IT THE KIND THAT SCARES YOU SO MUCH , THAT INSTEAD OF TAKING YOUR QUESTIONS TO HIM , OUT OF RESPECT , YOU BRING THEM HERE , EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE WARNED IN FAIRNESS.....

I TOLD YOU YOUR INTENTIONS WOULD BE CONSTANTLY QUESTIONED.....

YOU REALLY SHOULD PRACTICE EQUALITY BEFORE EVER EXPECTING IT....

A MAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS AND HIS WORDS.......AND I CAN HONESTLY TELL YOU NOW , YOU ARE PLAYING WITH A VERY SERIOUS FIRE....

WARRIOR

4. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128

Unfortunately, much hate speech is protected by the consitution. I'm sure there are domain names that have similar issues with Jews and for that matter white people